Michigan hackers, check in here

I am very interested in attending as many events as possible. We have family and friends in Chicago, Phoenix, Clearwater and live close enough for any Ohio event. It will give me a good reason to get my game in shape. :alien2:Thanks Again.
Sounds like this is perfect for you Gregg! We got a winter to prep
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67314

Next summer everyone, a unique THP event that pits state vs state.
#RegionalRivalry

Let's get a great team together for this!

I am interested...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The regional rivalry if definitely one I will be trying to get into. To get to play with fellow Michigan THPers and beat ALL other states, I'm in for that.

Had a great day out with Rbarthle17 & his father on their track. Beautiful fall day. Rob... Davie and I appreciate the hospitality. Really looking forward to future get togethers. Happy I connected with you guys.. Wish it would have happened earlier in the year !! In full blown training mode getting ready for Regional Rivalries.. Hoping I get the tap.. Ready to compete!!!

Had a great day out with Rbarthle17 & his father on their track. Beautiful fall day. Rob... Davie and I appreciate the hospitality. Really looking forward to future get togethers. Happy I connected with you guys.. Wish it would have happened earlier in the year !! In full blown training mode getting ready for Regional Rivalries.. Hoping I get the tap.. Ready to compete!!!

Awesome to hear that Gregg. More deets just dropped on it, looks like you should have no problem getting in!

I should have done this earlier, but I wanted to give a shout out to Jeremy (jdtox) for being selected to captain team Michigan in next summers #RegionalRivarly event.

Let's all get involved, and do our parts to ensure Ohio gets left asking
"What the hell just happened" next summer.

Potentially (and that's italicized for extreme emphasis) playing tomorrow sometime....for all those non-hunters, it might be one last day.

I am going out for sure...

Michigan hackers, check in here

Potentially (and that's italicized for extreme emphasis) playing tomorrow sometime....for all those non-hunters, it might be one last day.

Wish I would have popped in here yesterday. Bummed I am not out playing today.

Wish I would have popped in here yesterday. Bummed I am not out playing today.

Killin' me man! I've got tons of homework anyways so doesn't look like I'll be going out anyways.

Killin' me man! I've got tons of homework anyways so doesn't look like I'll be going out anyways.

Ugh we could have gotten around quick and still had time for homework lol. Probably for the best I spent all day yesterday doing leaves and yard work and my back is a bit sore anyway.

I got out for 36.. Beginning the endurance training for RR. Everything was working pretty well today. Hope to get out this week as well.

Where is this rain?

I could have hunted or played golf!!

Where is this rain?

I could have hunted or played golf!!

I thought today was supposed to be cooler too, I just went outside and its beautiful again. Wish this weather would stick around for another month or so.

Damn, missed the last shot to go out in nice weather it looks like. Going to need to adjust my baseline for "good" weather to winter mode finally it looks like.

Don't forget about the simulator on Airport HWY that's only about 30 mins from you. I'm ready when you are.

Don't forget about the simulator on Airport HWY that's only about 30 mins from you. I'm ready when you are.
Or skytrak at Robs house! #MichiganOnly #JustKidding

Not familiar with that one. What's the cost?

Or skytrak at Robs house! #MichiganOnly #JustKidding

It'll be free for Michigan residents. Read into that what you will.

I'm just kidding.

Maybe.

It'll be free for Michigan residents. Read into that what you will.

I'm just kidding.

Maybe.
Ohio residents must pay a tribute of delicious beverage or food. ;) I need a day to work to make it down there. I'm itching to hit clubs again!

Ohio residents must pay a tribute of delicious beverage or food. ;) I need a day to work to make it down there. I'm itching to hit clubs again!

If you guys are up for another Cattails outing let me know.

If you guys are up for another Cattails outing let me know.

Yeah I really liked their setup there. Maybe another round then carls for demos is in order after the new year!

Back