Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of you folks, we made stuffed burgers last night.
Can't wait for the Jucy Lucy thread to blow up this weekend. Any pics Dean?

MOAR DETAILS!

I'm not 100% sure what I'll be able to dig out of the basement. A lot of my stuff is buried b/c of a remodel, but I think I'll have a good selection and people can likely take them out on the course as long as you don't talk about Fowler's girlfriend or dress codes.

I'm bringing a bag of things as well for people to sample. Not part of the driver testing of course, but I know some of you don't get a lot of chances to demo certain brands.

CG Black CB's Yes please
A bunch of wedges Yes please
A bunch of hybrids Yes please
Any 62° or 64° wedges in there by chance? Been thinking of tinkering around with one.

Only when Jenn was making them. I got home from the course and it lasted about as long as a 441 drive stays airborne. This was stuffed with mushrooms and cheese.

217ba151e4afa58decb2bbbf0b866bc8.jpg

One shout out, travel safe Fupresti family

I just hope they don't confiscate the bag because they think he is stealing or smuggling something.
You and 20 some other dudes.

I'll see you guys tomorrow. Hope everyone has a safe trip....

One shout out, travel safe Fupresti family

Made it to hotel at 3 am. Just woke up. Feels like im in college again!

Made it to hotel at 3 am. Just woke up. Feels like im in college again!
Makes me happy to see that. I will see you tonight.

Just a warning to throw out there 94 will be shut down tonight at 9:00 pm from Highway 280 to 35E, this won't effect anyone coming from the east to the course but those coming from the west need to be aware of this.

From the course to dinner won't be an issue as we will be able to take 94 to 35E south to the Randolph exit. Take a left on to Randolph and follow that to West 7th street. Shamrock's is at the intersection of Randolph and W. 7th St.

Any decisions on tonight's location yet?
I'm still in Green Bay. I was punting on this and hoping somebody else would find a suitable watering hole.

Just a warning to throw out there 94 will be shut down tonight at 9:00 pm from Highway 280 to 35E, this won't effect anyone coming from the east to the course but those coming from the west need to be aware of this.

From the course to dinner won't be an issue as we will be able to take 94 to 35E south to the Randolph exit. Take a left on to Randolph and follow that to West 7th street. Shamrock's is at the intersection of Randolph and W. 7th St.

Thanks for for the heads up. We will have to rethink our route.

I've seen signs for that today and yesterday, should be good to go tomorrow!

I'm still in Green Bay. I was punting on this and hoping somebody else would find a suitable watering hole.

I wouldn't mind getting Haute Dish again.

Getting anxious! Killing time playing ball with the pup. Rambler should be here any minute, then we're on our way.
a0d73ea43ddd7a55d80cbf43c6deb5a3.jpg

Not sure where you guys are staying but Josh and I are thinking about sushi at a place near our hotel in Woodbury.

Safe travels everyone! Wish I was headed that way too, but oh well, hopefully there will be a next year.

Not sure where you guys are staying but Josh and I are thinking about sushi at a place near our hotel in Woodbury.
Works for me, I think there's one called Akita close to that Sheraton. Drove past it today, nice area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back