Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Any time should work for me Jeff.

Since you timed the driver the other day Jeff what time are we leaving on the 12th?

Yeah that's fine for me. I just wanted to make sure we would have plenty of time to get there in case of traffic or anything like that.

I'll probably be getting on the road about the same time. 9:00 at the latest.

COOOOOOOKIIIIIIE!! Road trip sir.

#ImExcited

Nothing like a road trip. I am really excited, I'm even going to take the car seats out to make sure we have enough room for all the golf stuff.

Yeah that's fine for me. I just wanted to make sure we would have plenty of time to get there in case of traffic or anything like that.

I think we'll be fine. 54 to 5 over to Lebanon, hop on 44, then 65. Easy breezy. My drive home from Branson the other day flew by.

Ever have a surprise that you're really excited about, and you want so badly to share, but can't?

Ever have a surprise that you're really excited about, and you want so badly to share, but can't?

Can't or won't? Color me intrigued.....

1:09 works well for me too! Looking forward to this so much.

J.

I can handle 109 on friday.

~Rock

I'm going to drive down Thursday, 1:09 Friday works fine.

We are all set for next Friday at Branson Creek, fellas. I couldn't book our group online, so I had to call the club and do it. It will be $75 for each player. The $65 was for online booking only. So, I apologize for that.

First tee time is 1:36 and will be a foursome.
Second tee time is 1:45 and will be a foursome.
Third tee time is 1:54 and will be a twosome.

I know, that last grouping is odd. But maybe we can see if we can go out 4-3-3 once we arrive. Or, maybe we can another sign up between now and then. Hopefully so. If you don't think you are going to make it or something comes up, PLEASE, let me know so I can cancel your tee time. I have 48 hours before we go off to do so.

I will set up our groupings later this week.

Back