Mitsubishi Kai'li White

I will say that the Kai'li white was the shaft I hit the Paradym Triple D with at the ECPC. I thought it felt damn smooth for a fairly stiff shaft ( 60X ) . Felt like it was a bit softer in transition compare to my LINQ Blue but loaded nicely. Didn't mind it. Not enough data to truly compare. Won't kick the LINQ Blue out of the driver any time soon but it is nice.

In looking at the Mitsu description of this shaft, it says it has a taper butt design which gives an active feel in the hands. So, WTH does that mean? Is there more flex in the hands? What does that do? How would you describe the feel?

I took 2 swings with it when I first demoed Stealth and absolutely hated it.

As a low/low shaft I thought it had alot of action in it.

I haven’t tried the white but didn’t get along with the Kai’Li blue very well. Even in X flex it felt a bit loose in the swing and I don’t know why. Just could t find the timing with it. Doesn’t look like the white profile is for me, especially if it’s compared to Hzrdus Black.

I took 2 swings with it when I first demoed Stealth and absolutely hated it.

As a low/low shaft I thought it had alot of action in it.

Interesting. Was the amount of action what you hated about it?

Interesting. Was the amount of action what you hated about it?
Yea im a quick tempo, aggressive transition player. Typically the stiffer/boardier shafts fit me best. Ventus TR black in driver. LA Golf L-Series irons etc.

The LA DJ shaft is a good alternative with being pretty stiff but having some kick and feel in it. Close to a TR Blue

Yea im a quick tempo, aggressive transition player. Typically the stiffer/boardier shafts fit me best. Ventus TR black in driver. LA Golf L-Series irons etc.

The LA DJ shaft is a good alternative with being pretty stiff but having some kick and feel in it. Close to a TR Blue

I figured it was a tempo thing. You have a higher swing speed too right? To often, especially with some of the local guys I play with they don't recognize the difference between tempo in transition and swing speed.

I'm interested because I have a higher swing speed but a smoother temp so I tend to gravitate to the more load-y shafts vs the board-y shafts.

Hearing some of the feedback has me a bit intrigued. I thought this might be a little too boardy/firm for a low/low but hearing it may be a bit on the smoother/softer side for the profile has me intrigued.

I figured it was a tempo thing. You have a higher swing speed too right? To often, especially with some of the local guys I play with they don't recognize the difference between tempo in transition and swing speed.

I'm interested because I have a higher swing speed but a smoother temp so I tend to gravitate to the more load-y shafts vs the board-y shafts.
I sit around 112 - 114.... I would say it fits a smoother tempo for sure. I think it was close to HZRDUS Smoke Black (not RDX). Another low/low shaft that had a bit of kick to it. I could not control that one either

I sit around 112 - 114.... I would say it fits a smoother tempo for sure. I think it was close to HZRDUS Smoke Black (not RDX). Another low/low shaft that had a bit of kick to it. I could not control that one either

Makes complete sense. I'm 110-112 with a smoother transition temp which aligns with why it seems to time up well for me but not for you given the speed/temp differences.

Have you tried the Kai'li in the TX flex at all? I've heard rumours it's a very different shaft compared to the rest of the flexes

Went with this shaft (70g X) for my Paradym order. My last two driver shafts were HZRDUS black and then smoke with some tipping so I feel like this would be a good fit for me. Excited to give it a try

In looking at the Mitsu description of this shaft, it says it has a taper butt design which gives an active feel in the hands. So, WTH does that mean? Is there more flex in the hands? What does that do? How would you describe the feel?
This is what I was wondering. I ordered this shaft on my Paradym but will be throwing my Linq in it but figured I’d give it a try.

Went with this shaft (70g X) for my Paradym order. My last two driver shafts were HZRDUS black and then smoke with some tipping so I feel like this would be a good fit for me. Excited to give it a try
I see you pulled the trigger. 👊🏻👊🏻

Yessir and I’m excited about it
I’m looking forward to trying this shaft too. I went with the 60x. But gonna be hard to beat our my Linq black or Linq purple.

This is what I was wondering. I ordered this shaft on my Paradym but will be throwing my Linq in it but figured I’d give it a try.
The Kai’li blue has the same description and I didn’t like it at all.

The Kai’li blue has the same description and I didn’t like it at all.
I just went with it as something to try since I have 2 shafts (Linq black and purple) that I know will more than likely go in it long term.

Anyone have anymore thoughts on this shaft in the past month or so?

I tested the Kai'li White against the Blue with Aerojet standard head. For my swing, which is around 95-98mph, the White was great.

Lateral dispersion was much better than the Blue. I felt like it was better in control whereas the Blue felt harder to square for impact.

I'm not the most consistent driver, but felt like I could go for it or play an easy fairway finder nicely.

It's low launch for sure, too low for me in 10.5 head, but with the 12.0 head, I was going longer and tighter than the 10.5 with Blue.

I tested the Kai'li White against the Blue with Aerojet standard head. For my swing, which is around 95-98mph, the White was great.

Lateral dispersion was much better than the Blue. I felt like it was better in control whereas the Blue felt harder to square for impact.

I'm not the most consistent driver, but felt like I could go for it or play an easy fairway finder nicely.

It's low launch for sure, too low for me in 10.5 head, but with the 12.0 head, I was going longer and tighter than the 10.5 with Blue.
This echos my thoughts. I need to loft up but can square it well.

I ordered my Paradym 💎💎💎 with the Kai’li white and had no expectations of it staying in the bag long knowing I have a couple options to choose from that were fit to me previously. But honestly it may have been the best performer. I need more time with just hitting the driver and I need to see it outside but early feedback has me sticking with the white

So when I went for my. Paradym tripple diamond fitting we used the hzrdus black 6.0 70 since it had my usual grip size and I went with the kaili I'm 70 grams. / stiff. I played 9 holes and 18 trying the kaili and it definitely launches higher for me however I feel like the torque is Lower than the black and is a little more penal on my high right miss than what I saw on Trackman witb the hzrdus.

Trying the hzrdus during an outing on Monday to see if it's a better performer

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Bump to this thread. I've been playing the Kai'li White in my driver and fairway wood all year. Been happy with it. I was fit into the 70x for my Paradym fitting in February. I don't know enough about what else is out there, but with the Grandaddy fitting coming up, I am curious if there is something that can knock it off its throne.

It is weird but for some reason I dont get along with the kai'li stuff. Or the Tensei for that matter. Diamana I have had good success. I am guessing it is just mental. But it is weird.

Back