Mitsubishi Kai'li White

It is weird but for some reason I dont get along with the kai'li stuff. Or the Tensei for that matter. Diamana I have had good success. I am guessing it is just mental. But it is weird.
I don't think it's odd at all. I don't think I got along with the Tensei White. I didn't have much sense of where the head was with the Tensei White. I feel in control with the Kai'li White and it has a nice kick too.

I don't think it's odd at all. I don't think I got along with the Tensei White. I didn't have much sense of where the head was with the Tensei White. I feel in control with the Kai'li White and it has a nice kick too.

I just say odd because on paper it is a profile that should work.

That's how I am with iron shafts. On paper low/low should be the way to go for me, but it's not the best for whatever reason.

For the longest time I was able to play low/low the best even though it's not the ideal on paper scenario for me.

I dig the kaili white, loving it in my paradym fairway at the moment.

I thought the Tensei White was a steel rod, where the Kai'li White is a really stable and understandable feel.

I thought the Tensei White was a steel rod, where the Kai'li White is a really stable and understandable feel.
Same here.

I enjoyed the Kai Li white in my fwy wood this year. Stable but had feel which is something I look for. It looks pretty cool too which I appreciate

Just picked up a Paradym TD with the Kai'li White 60.

Had the Diamana White D+ 70 in my earlier driver.
Wanted a softer shaft but still need something that doesn't whip around too much.

I've posted on the Paradym thread but reposting here ...

The Paradym TD with the Kai'li White 60 S has been one of the best combinations I've had ever.
I've been hitting bombs with this driver + shaft combo. The shaft feels fantastic and is very stable.
I guess it may not be for everybody but for folks like me it's an absolute God send.

I've posted on the Paradym thread but reposting here ...

The Paradym TD with the Kai'li White 60 S has been one of the best combinations I've had ever.
I've been hitting bombs with this driver + shaft combo. The shaft feels fantastic and is very stable.
I guess it may not be for everybody but for folks like me it's an absolute God send.

I’d like to try the 60 in regular flex if I could find one on the cheap.

I’d like to try the 60 in regular flex if I could find one on the cheap.

They are offered only in Stiff and X Stiff options (for the Paradym TD) as standard.
But if you can find one in Regular elsewhere I would highly recommend you to try.

What driver are you gaming at the moment?

i've only tried it in the G430 Max and loved that combo.

They are offered only in Stiff and X Stiff options (for the Paradym TD) as standard.
But if you can find one in Regular elsewhere I would highly recommend you to try.

Alternating between the Rogue st LS and standard Paradym. Using an Oban Devotion 6/03 regular.
I also have the Kai'li Blue 6 in both stiff and regula.
My issue with the Paradym is it’s a a little too spinny for me compared to the Rogue LS. I’d like to try the triple diamond version and see if I get more consistent results with it.

Alternating between the Rogue st LS and standard Paradym. Using an Oban Devotion 6/03 regular.
I also have the Kai'li Blue 6 in both stiff and regula.
My issue with the Paradym is it’s a a little too spinny for me compared to the Rogue LS. I’d like to try the triple diamond version and see if I get more consistent results with it.

This was me just a few weeks ago. I can't begin to tell you what a PIA the Paradym was for me.
If you are already playing the Rogue LS then go with the TD. It is absolutely one of the best drivers out there.

CPO has the TD on 25% off right now.

This was me just a few weeks ago. I can't begin to tell you what a PIA the Paradym was for me.
If you are already playing the Rogue LS then go with the TD. It is absolutely one of the best drivers out there.

CPO has the TD on 25% off right now.

I’ll take a look

Anybody gaming the Kai'li White in their fairway woods?
I'm so happy with the Kai'li White 60 S in my driver that I am looking at these for a 3W/5W purchase.

I'm so happy with the Kai'li White 60 S in my driver that I am looking at these for a 3W/5W purchase.

It’s my favorite fairway wood shaft

Have in my Paradym TD 3w and driver. I just went 10g heavier in the fairway. Super happy with the setup.

Have in my Paradym TD 3w and driver. I just went 10g heavier in the fairway. Super happy with the setup.
I plan to test it as it's what came in my Paradym TD that I ordered. Going to be hard to beat out my LinQ Purple though. The Paradym TD is a degree lower head so I think the purple is going ot work good, but still want to try the Kali White.

Thanks! That's super useful info. Just amazed at this shaft in my Paradym TD as well.

Thanks! That's super useful info. Just amazed at this shaft in my Paradym TD as well.

I like having the same shaft in the driver and fairway with adjusted weight whenever possible.

Rogue St Max LS.
I also have a Pardadym, but other than forgiveness, it's a worse performer for me that Rogue LS, and I like the look of the Rogue LS much better.

I've hit the 60s in the Ping 10K and it does pretty well with that pairing. It seems to work pretty well with that heavier driver head.

I plan to test it as it's what came in my Paradym TD that I ordered. Going to be hard to beat out my LinQ Purple though. The Paradym TD is a degree lower head so I think the purple is going ot work good, but still want to try the Kali White.
Update. I didn't even hit it to be honest. Hit the purple and then bought a linq blue and I'm smitten so it's in my spare bag right now.

I like having the same shaft in the driver and fairway with adjusted weight whenever possible.

Once again thanks for the feedback on this. I value your inputs very highly.
Unfortunately golf took a back seat in January due to a loss in the family.

Just got back into the swing of things and picked up Paradym TD 3W and 5w with Kai'li White 70 S shafts via CPO. I am so happy with the Kai'li White 60 S in my driver that I would like to see if it will help sort out my fairway woods. After gaming XStiff shafts for close to a decade, I have been looking at moving towards less stiff(er) shafts and I am hoping that this shaft is the solution.

Back