Mitsubishi Kai'li White

Once again thanks for the feedback on this. I value your inputs very highly.
Unfortunately golf took a back seat in January due to a loss in the family.

Just got back into the swing of things and picked up Paradym TD 3W and 5w with Kai'li White 70 S shafts via CPO. I am so happy with the Kai'li White 60 S in my driver that I would like to see if it will help sort out my fairway woods. After gaming XStiff shafts for close to a decade, I have been looking at moving towards less stiff(er) shafts and I am hoping that this shaft is the solution.

Sorry for your loss.

I am using the Kaili White 60s with my Paradym 10.5. I also have it in the 60x as, prior to a knee issue over new year, my swing speed was a little higher.

It wasn't fitted for me, but when I demoed the Paradym using the two Hzrdus stock shafts I was definitely better with the Black. I got the Paradym for a great price when stock started to be sold off prior to the Smoke announcement and the shaft options left available were for the Hzrdus Silver or the Kai'li which others have pointed out in the review was touted as similar to the Black but less harsh.

I can back that comment up with my own experience of both the 60s and the 60x. Right now I have some other issues to work on with my driver, but launch isn't one of them. I'm fairly certain I could find some gains with a wider selection of shafts but for the stock shafts that were on offer at the time I'm pleased I went for the Kai'li - and yes it does also look great !

I've been using the White 60s. I've noticed some days it feels really good and sometimes it feels a bit too stiff for me. I've got a Blue 60s on order to check out the differences.

I've been using the White 60s. I've noticed some days it feels really good and sometimes it feels a bit too stiff for me. I've got a Blue 60s on order to check out the differences.

You do need to load the shaft a little. I've had a bit of a wrist issue the last couple of rounds and I've been trying to swing easy.
The shaft still loaded beautifully on most shots but there were a couple of drives that were just duds.

You do need to load the shaft a little. I've had a bit of a wrist issue the last couple of rounds and I've been trying to swing easy.
The shaft still loaded beautifully on most shots but there were a couple of drives that were just duds.

The harder I swing the more I like the white. On days I feel less frisky I don’t like it as much.

3rd Kali white for me. Twice I got fitted after liking the shaft overall in TM stealth+, and went a different way. The fitters weren’t fans, probably since it was stock. Now I’m hitting it in a g430lst and it was the best for me once again. I need to stick with it. It’s a 70x version and yes you need to go after it but I do usually. I fact when I get lazy in slow down at impact which is what I’m working on. Bit low launch, but stable and straight. I may just adjust the launch up and think I’ll get better carry and stopping than I am today with it. At least that’s my brains plan :). TZSix are going away.

How did the blue testing go? It may be perfect for the G430LST 3W, but I have not ordered. I did order the white 70x for my TSR2 3W though

How did the blue testing go? It may be perfect for the G430LST 3W, but I have not ordered. I did order the white 70x for my TSR2 3W though

The Blue fits me a bit better. It feels a bit easier to swing vs. the white for me.

I've had only a couple of rounds with the Paradym TD 3W and 5W with the Kai'li White 70 S shafts. Considering that I could never hit a 3W to save my life in the past, the Kai'li White 70 S is a bit of a game changer for me. I still have to tweak the clubs a bit but have had some really promising swings on course. The 5W has now brought back some of the longer par 4s within range.

Interestingly for me, the shot shape of choice with Driver, 3W and 5W is a fade. Anyone else playing fades with this shaft?

70x for the BNRN was definitely the right choice. Such a smooth feeling shaft

Gonna keep this thread close for me because I just made the switch to the Kai'li White in my driver and man its just such a good feeling impact compared to the HZRDUS Smoke. Still going to mess around a little with the ball selection and ultimately might end up lofting back up to 9* from the 8* I was fit to in the smoke but i was 9/14 my last round out and loved it

Back