Miyazaki Shafts Customer Service

coyna1

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to pass along a good experience with customer service at Miyazaki Shafts. I contacted them via e-mail and gave my specs on driver SS, path, etc. and what driver/shaft I have now. I received a follow-up e-mail not much more than a day later. Much quicker than I thought. Pretty good customer service if you ask me. Here was their reply...

After looking over your specs, we have deceided to fit you into a Miyazaki Blue 61 S. It seems that you would like to have some feel in the hands and know that the shaft is loading and releasing thru impact. The Blue 61 S has a flex code of 5544 and your current shaft has a flex cide of 6644. Basically we would soften up the butt of the shaft while keeping the tip the same, since it sounds like your launch and spin are both good. Hope this makes sense to you, if not please let us know and we can help you out

Nice that they gave you a response with a good explination

That is really nice to see. We have so many bad reports of customer service, that good ones make me happy.

Good stuff. I'm really liking what Miyazaki is doing, I want a Black badly.

Good stuff. I'm really liking what Miyazaki is doing, I want a Black badly.

how badly do you want one Jman?

it's a pretty awesome shaft bro.

That is really nice to see. We have so many bad reports of customer service, that good ones make me happy.

Speaking of you ever get a chance to make that phone call sir?

Speaking of you ever get a chance to make that phone call sir?

I did. He is configuring some numbers and traveling. He said he would get back to me Monday

I did. He is configuring some numbers and traveling. He said he would get back to me Monday

Awesome I figured as much...It'll be a couple weeks before I get it anywho. Thanks again!

that's so awesome. co's like this that go the extra mile will be rewarded in the end by word of mouth such as this. Well done Miyazaki

that's so awesome. co's like this that go the extra mile will be rewarded in the end by word of mouth such as this. Well done Miyazaki

Amen...nothing is more reassuring when spending a healthy chunk of change knowing that someone gives a crap, and god forbid you have a problem they will do everything they can to help.

Bravo.

Back