Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

Just came back from the practice putting green...

The M-Craft IV is just so good. I love the feel and it seems to roll the ball very well. Made some long putts but of course it was only practice.
;)

I have the M-Craft IV. The carbon steel feel is my favorite. Has a more solid feel to it than the clicker 303 stainless, but that is all personal preference. Also, the craftsmanship and look of the putter is top notch. If I don't putt well it isn't the putter.

I've been using the 13g weights in my M Craft IV since I got it. When I got to my dad's club today and noticed how fast the practice greens were playing I decided to dial it back to the 8g weights. It worked out really well and I didn't feel like I had to 'baby' every putt I did leave a couple putts just inches short and one total misread on the 'Putz's' part that resulted in a 10 foot come backer and the only 3 putt of the round. I love that Mizuno has the adjustable weighting. It makes it much easier to dial in.

After draining the golf budget to buy 2 new putters, I put the blue M-Craft IV back in the bag. I made a couple of hack changes. It isn't pretty, but I sort of down played the flange sight line and added a little white line on top. Using the lightest 3g weights and a SS pistol GT 2.0 with a 25g counter core.

Result: Best putting of the year. Distance control is always excellent with the IV, and the top line gives me a better visual on line. Very nice putter. The head sets up and stays square behind the ball. Feel through the stroke is balanced. Sound/feel at impact is very nice. Good roll. (y)

IMG_0745.jpeg

Haven't mentioned my love for the IV in a while. Things had been good but not great for me for a while. Had thoughts, bought another one, but it didn't get a lot of action. Sticking with the IV was the right choice. Almost 120' of ppl it's made in a BIG round recently, and been rolling quite a few in the 15-20 range this last week. Back in the groove.

By far my favor of any I've owned.

Haven't mentioned my love for the IV in a while. Things had been good but not great for me for a while. Had thoughts, bought another one, but it didn't get a lot of action. Sticking with the IV was the right choice. Almost 120' of ppl it's made in a BIG round recently, and been rolling quite a few in the 15-20 range this last week. Back in the groove.

By far my favor of any I've owned.

I can't get the M Craft IV out of my bag. I keep trying and fail. I putt notably better with it than any other putter I use. (y) I don't know what else to say. Darn good putter.

I can't get the M Craft IV out of my bag. I keep trying and fail. I putt notably better with it than any other putter I use. (y) I don't know what else to say. Darn good putter.
Yep. Mine's still there. Can't kick it out. It's just good.

You have excellent taste btw. 👊:p

I have been playing with a V and it has been great. I kinda want a IV as well..

Yep. Mine's still there. Can't kick it out. It's just good.

You have excellent taste btw. 👊:p

Haha. I do love the blue color, but it is the balance, feel, and roll that keep me. I also love that it is a putter that sets up square and stays there without any fight. Just bring it back and through the ball. It is a putter where I feel the weight of the head throughout the stroke. Very nice.

Thanks to Mizuno and the Victory Cup I received the M Craft V. Pictures below. Have rolled it a few times in the basement and I’m seriously impressed. The feel is absolutely great and I really like the long alignment line on the back. It is quite small for a mallet, really reminds me of the Toulon Atlanta in terms of size. Will have to put my mini armlock grip on it as that’s how I putt. Really excited to try it on the course

2DDCBAC0-7603-4938-92AA-998D2069B895.jpeg

Thanks to Mizuno and the Victory Cup I received the M Craft V. Pictures below. Have rolled it a few times in the basement and I’m seriously impressed. The feel is absolutely great and I really like the long alignment line on the back. It is quite small for a mallet, really reminds me of the Toulon Atlanta in terms of size. Will have to put my mini armlock grip on it as that’s how I putt. Really excited to try it on the course

View attachment 9129598
It is such a good looking putter

View attachment 9129598
When I finally went and tried these putters months ago, I was hoping to love the IV but I ended up putting much better with the V. Still enters the ponder storm on occasion! :LOL:

My son and I went to Club Champion for a fitting for him today and he was expecting to nab a Scotty blade. Instead, he fell in love with an M Craft IV. Best feel, best roll and best SAM data. Kudos to CC for not pushing the more expensive putter which they knew he liked. They pulled the Mizuno off the rack because they thought it would work best for his stroke. Me? I’m happy because the putter was a Christmas gift. ;)

Being a person who finds stuff that works and sticks with it, my MCraft III will be around for decades. If I am. Lol

I rolled the V in the store today. It was hard to not walk out with it….

Anyone know what the swing weight is for the IV or V in 34” or 35” with stock grip and 8g weights?

Anyone know what the swing weight is for the IV or V in 34” or 35” with stock grip and 8g weights?
355 grams is stock I believe

Love the blue M crafted V!!!!

IV.. Goodbye my friend. Thank you for the good times. I'm sure you'll make the next guy very happy. 😢

Last edited:
IV.. Goodbye my friend. Thank you for the good times. I'm sure you'll make the next guy very happy. 😢
I probably missed it in another thread, but which putter knocked it out of the bag for you? Must be good, as you were pretty fond of the Mizzy!

Back