Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

Wonder if this would fix my issues.. very doubtful. Haha..

Oh man. I had been using my FCG for a bit, but put the IV back in yesterday. Hit a few, and putted well overall. Great pace on tricky greens. Today though I felt more used to it again, and it was on fire. Dropped a bunch of birdie opportunities. Just love the weight and balance, and the feel off the face. Just the right amount of hands and ears feedback for me too. It is absolutely my 1a putter and when you combine the results with it looking fantastic, it's the best putter purchase I've ever made. (y)

Nice. I am falling big time for the IV myself. It sets up just right behind the ball and, for my stroke, is beautifully balanced. I played with the weight kit (love that it comes with the putter) and settled on the 3’s. The feel at impact is lovely, with helpful feedback on non-center strikes, and the distance control is a revelation for me. My confidence is growing day by day, and putts are starting to drop. I bought the IV to be a backup to my mallet gamer. It quickly became my #1. Most comfortable I have ever felt with a putter.

Nice. I am falling big time for the IV myself. It sets up just right behind the ball and, for my stroke, is beautifully balanced. I played with the weight kit (love that it comes with the putter) and settled on the 3’s. The feel at impact is lovely, with helpful feedback on non-center strikes, and the distance control is a revelation for me. My confidence is growing day by day, and putts are starting to drop. I bought the IV to be a backup to my mallet gamer. It quickly became my #1. Most comfortable I have ever felt with a putter.
Awesome!! It's interesting that you lightened it up. Are you playing the stock shaft and grip?

I play the 8's with my setup. It's cut down with a different shaft and grip though.

Awesome!! It's interesting that you lightened it up. Are you playing the stock shaft and grip?

I play the 8's with my setup. It's cut down with a different shaft and grip though.

Stock shaft and grip. I like the grip so far. I was surprised by liking the lighter weights. I thought I would like the heavier. My home course has medium speed greens, and the lighter weight gives me a good tempo there. I have better pace control. I will play on a course tomorrow with much faster greens and see how that goes.

From what I thought previously, nothing about this putter should be a fit for me. And, so far, it is the best fit I have found. Go figure. It is a putter that I like more every time I use it. As a putting dingbat, that is a very different putter experience for me.:p I think I am learning.

After reading the feedback, I clearly need to try the IV. Gonna have to check a few stores around here to see if they have them out to demo.

I hope everyone finds a putter they like even half as much I like my M Craft IV. That thing is seriously becoming my BFF. 24 putts two outings in a row and dropping some beauties.

I hope everyone finds a putter they like even half as much I like my M Craft IV. That thing is seriously becoming my BFF. 24 putts two outings in a row and dropping some beauties.
Well, damn, that's outrageously good.

Finally got around to putting a different grip on my VI. Lamkin SinkFit Pistol, a grip I've really liked for a while, excellent size and feel, a bit bigger than the stock Mizuno grip, and with less taper. I'll have it out on the course Sunday, hoping I'll putt at least as well with it, and just feel more comfortable.

20210514_174053.jpg
20210514_174116.jpg
20210514_174022.jpg

Last edited:
I was told my VI would ship directly from Mizuno on the 14th. Inquired of CS with the seller as to whether they could confirm it had shipped and if I would get a tracking no. CS for the selling website said they would check with Mizuno.......crickets to this point.

I was told my VI would ship directly from Mizuno on the 14th. Inquired of CS with the seller as to whether they could confirm it had shipped and if I would get a tracking no. CS for the selling website said they would check with Mizuno.......crickets to this point.
Who’d you order through?

Golfballs.com. They had a great discount code on these.

I rolled the V last night, and had a pretty good time with it. I was having a ton of trouble with speed that was entirely unrelated to the putter. It felt like I was not putting all that well, but at the end of the day made a bunch of 6-8 footers and got around in 30 putts. Especially the back nine I started to get a grip on what the heck I was doing, and speed control notably tightened up.

I love the shape and blue color on this one. Just such a good putter all around.

I didn't play today, so I thought I'd check stats on a few things. Been playing my IV only when I'm taking things pretty seriously lately, and I separated the last 10 scores using it. Considering the courses, tees, and greens from those rounds, and the number of greens hit, the avg. putts are 👀. Make percentage inside 12' 👀. 2nd putt proximity on putts over 30' 👀. I know it's a good shape, weight, and balance for me, but there's something about the feedback and feel on the face that just makes it feel so precise. I really enjoy what this putter has brought to my game.

OK, I'm loving my blue IV. I put the 13g in the heel and the 3g in the toe and it just works for me.

I'm putting so well with it that I ordered one in black as a backup. ;)

I'm still patiently (sort of) waiting for delivery of my blue VI. Last word from the seller was that Mizuno was to ship it out 'shortly after May 28th'.....

Been rolling the IV a bit today and continue to enjoy the feel. More importantly I love the blue finish haha.

Undoubtedly my best putting round in memory. Can't get enough of how much the V has converted my putting.
I'm convinced that I should have been using a toe hang putter all this time.
c224cc16a27ba1fa99324be573c25d70.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

The 5 looks SO good

I'm going to have to make a highlight reel if the ones I have on video today to pay tribute to the IV. Shot the best 9 of my life, and that thing was a HUGE part of why. Just unbelievable..

Twenty one???

I think I should order a second one, just in case.

Might have more. Busy afternoon, and it's hard to cut and organize all these on a phone when you're on the move. Just couldn't miss today. I mean I did, like.. three times, but still. Just an unbelievable day with the best putter for me I've ever had. M Craft IV is the ultimate weapon!

Might have more. Busy afternoon, and it's hard to cut and organize all these on a phone when you're on the move. Just couldn't miss today. I mean I did, like.. three times, but still. Just an enbelievable day with the best putter for me I've ever had. M Craft IV is the ultimate weapon!

Great putting work, @OldandStiff ! You are hereby awarded the honorary title of "Puttmaster" ... for today. 🔥

Dollar for Dollar I think the M Craft putter is the best putter made

Might have more. Busy afternoon, and it's hard to cut and organize all these on a phone when you're on the move. Just couldn't miss today. I mean I did, like.. three times, but still. Just an unbelievable day with the best putter for me I've ever had. M Craft IV is the ultimate weapon!

Weird... I putt from a lot of these same distances, clinging to par or bogey. I have not experienced the same extreme magnetism 🧐 😎. I do love the IV though.

That was awesome to watch. Gotta be some ridiculous number of total feet made.

Back