Mizuno S23 Wedges

I'm not in love with my Jaws Raw and these moved straight to the front of the line.

This might be the single best looking wedge I've ever seen in that copper cobalt finish. Amazing tech aside - it's :love::love::love:

Had basically talked myself into Glide 4.0s and now this.
I'm in that same position - Got such a great deal on the 4.0's I couldn't pass on them however these look awesome and I can talk myself in and out of things quite easily.

I may need to re-read, but with the shorter hosel and cavity more towards the heel it should shift CG towards the toe, which would be like having the Edel weight in the center or toe.
Oh cool if so. I’m kinda ignorant on stuff like that. I just read weight in heel and got freaked out which is on brand for me.

Wow, just wow. That copper cobalt finish is stunning :love:

Pretty wedges! Will have to research the grinds in these to figure out which to try out.

I have 5 T22 wedges - cannot wait to see if these could knock any of them out.

These look REALLY good to my eye, and forged to boot

These have my curiosity way more than I thought they would. I’d really like to hit one in the GW segment in particular.

These have my curiosity way more than I thought they would. I’d really like to hit one in the GW segment in particular.
I have a set of JPX Forged built online and I"ve been thinking about this very idea.

I like the additional bounce. With the turf here that is always needed. Interested to see how the feel is. The T series feels a bit clickier than I expected from Mizuno to be honest.

I feel like the stock photos of these aren't doing them proper justice.

I'm going to redo my entire bag and put Mizuno in. From driver to putter it's all Mizuno now.

That chocolate color is absolutely stunning..

Anyone else from current photos think the white satin is almost a little flat? Or am I simply a sucker for the copper?

Anyone else from current photos think the white satin is almost a little flat? Or am I simply a sucker for the copper?
Its probably the lighting. They look pretty darn clean in hand. I only have a couple, but will be ordering and can get some outdoor pictures next trip.

so many wedge options these days, not sure how you give all of them a fair shot.

They've made the "techy" wedge look really good still. that copper cobalt is fantastic.

Awww man I do not need new wedges...I am going to need to do a side-by-side comparison with my T22s

These look really good. I've played the S18 previously and still like that wedge. I'll definitely give these a test.

Nice video - can you tell me about the table? It's major irony (maybe), we just received a table that we had made that looks very similar. Ours is old growth (European Walnut). Just found it funny/neat/ironic.

Those look fantastic. Love the copper finish. I’ve never hit a Mizuno wedge before. This will be my first to try!

these wedges look pretty good, need to find some to test

Anyone else having trouble finding grind details and which lofts come with which grinds on the Mizuno site?

Back