Mizuno ST190 and ST190G Drivers

Yeah, I really want time with these this year. Badly.

This driver has all of my attention.

This one is a must hit for me. I love everything about it.

We will have some stuff coming from the PGA Show. It was luke warm reception from our group, but I think there is a story there.
Someone referred to it as the tallest, little person in the room. Im not sure what to make of that, but they know their tech.

Not sure if anyone saw the Shiels video that was posted. He raved about the looks, but performance wise he wasn't seeing anything better than last years version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=837An20fbt8

It was one of my worries for getting to worked up over this club. I love the looks, but I wondered if they just painted it black and didn't really put more tech behind it. Obviously I'm still gonna hit it myself because I'm not Rick Shiels, but it was just an interesting video...

Guess I'll find out more when THP posts their thoughts.

I think I'm going to have some access to these next weekend and I am very excited to learn more about them, especially because if I have a flaw, it's that slightly downward attack angle. Mizuno has impressed me in just about every release they've had over the last couple years in woods, and I am optimistic it won't be much different here.

Anyone else eager to get their hands on one of these?

I think I'm going to have some access to these next weekend and I am very excited to learn more about them, especially because if I have a flaw, it's that slightly downward attack angle. Mizuno has impressed me in just about every release they've had over the last couple years in woods, and I am optimistic it won't be much different here.

I'm intrigued. I'm pretty spinny and tend to hit down on the ball sometimes.

I'm hoping to dial in the EXS but this and even the 180 (I like the blue even better) would be a consideration

I'm intrigued. I'm pretty spinny and tend to hit down on the ball sometimes.

I'm hoping to dial in the EXS but this and even the 180 (I like the blue even better) would be a consideration

I've not hit the 180 driver but had a great time with the fairway (as it sits here collecting dust lol) and talked my dad into getting one as well since he's a bit steep.

Nice and flat shape to it, super reasonable, and sounds great.

Should be here next week. It was interesting talking to the team there and how they didn’t want to go too low spin. So I’m curious where it falls.

Should be here next week. It was interesting talking to the team there and how they didn’t want to go too low spin. So I’m curious where it falls.

This is exciting. Would love to get some numbers compared to the other major releases, this one Intrigues the heck out of me.

they look amazing. based some of the early feedback i have seen, i would worry about launch and spin. i think their track weighting system is one of the more innovative i've seen, so maybe a fitting could make it work.

I really want to like this club. It just looks that great. Can't wait to see what you guys think.

they look amazing. based some of the early feedback i have seen, i would worry about launch and spin. i think their track weighting system is one of the more innovative i've seen, so maybe a fitting could make it work.

What are you worried about with the launch and spin?

37cc51e2867e25f042b55bbec5267dde.jpg

I like the looks a lot and the two track system makes sense to me and seems intuitive. Good next step for Mizuno, but I'm afraid they may get lost in the mix this year.

Those are BIG numbers for Mizuno! Over 330 carry and 360+ total and forgiveness!

Still totally torn between the ST190 and the F9. Its going to suck when both of them of show up at my door and I won't want to part with either....

Back