Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 13.

Is Rick Vaughn coming back for the Indians?

I was close lol not a bad guess

And I was a huge maddux, glavine and smoltz fan growing up, they were straight money

I was close lol not a bad guess

And I was a huge maddux, glavine and smoltz fan growing up, they were straight money
Me too. Cant forget Crime Dog!

Guess what...
Weekend of the Atlanta outing the braves are at home, a pit stop perhaps? I'm game, love that stadium

Guess what...
Weekend of the Atlanta outing the braves are at home, a pit stop perhaps? I'm game, love that stadium
Yesss! This needs to happen! Love me some Turner Field!

Yesss! This needs to happen! Love me some Turner Field!

I'm down, haven't been to a game there since 99

Playing the nationals too

Go tigers!

My bet is over 101 wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Weak division, and the best pitching in the league.
With , Cabrera,fielder,Martinez,hunter, and co.
They will score a lot of runs.

Weak division, and the best pitching in the league.
With , Cabrera,fielder,Martinez,hunter, and co.
They will score a lot of runs.

In the AL, I would agree they have the best staff. They also have a pretty good bullpen as well.

I will agree with you that they play in hands down the worst division in baseball. They also have a darn good offense.

I just dont see 101 wins. If they do I am fully prepared to eat my words.

As for my Cardinals, I am thinking somewhere around 85-90 wins and hopefully a wildcard spot. Worried about what the rotation will be without Carpenter.

Yeah... Cards.
Ouch.

It appears Dan Uggla has taken over Chipper Jones locker at the Spring Training facility, not sure I am happy with that, but maybe he can emerge as a leader of this team.

Really? It's a locker. Who cares about a stinking locker.

Indians have an outfield of Brantley, Bourn and Stubbs. All three above average center fielders. Not too many baseballs will be hitting the ground this year out there.

Indians have an outfield of Brantley, Bourn and Stubbs. All three above average center fielders. Not too many baseballs will be hitting the ground this year out there.

Not that it matters much but for some reason all of the projected lineups have swisher in rf and Stubbs at dj, guessing its going to be a big revolving door for days off etc

where are they going to play swisher? hopefully they avoid him at first base

What I've seen says rf primarily

I think you will see him play first more now and see Reynolds DH more. Lots of versatility though. Which is going to be great for giving guys rest.

Bourn + Stubbs + Kipnis = a whole lot of SB's

I also forgot they have Scott Kazmir on the minor league side, man if he could ever regain his old form

What I've seen says rf primarily

I think you will see him play first more now and see Reynolds DH more. Lots of versatility though. Which is going to be great for giving guys rest.

I would hope RF more than First. He's avg at both but better in the OF.

I would hope RF more than First. He's avg at both but better in the OF.

yeah, I dont think he will be at 1B a ton, I think you will see my Strikeout Reynolds at 1B a lot, so they can use Stubbs at the DH, probably bat him 9th, Bourn 1st and offer a ton of speed on the bases

It's too bad Trevor Crowe never turned out to be the player they expected.

It's too bad Trevor Crowe never turned out to be the player they expected.

or even worst, that Grady Sizemore didnt stay healthy, or get traded to the Yankees when they wanted him badly

Drew Stubbs has so much potential. He was absolutely amazing at UT and one of my favorite Longhorns to watch. I really hope he gets it together this year

or even worst, that Grady Sizemore didnt stay healthy, or get traded to the Yankees when they wanted him badly

at least he gave them some good years. He was a stud for 3-4 years. He would have thrown up some monster numbers in Yankee Stadium

Drew Stubbs has so much potential. He was absolutely amazing at UT and one of my favorite Longhorns to watch. I really hope he gets it together this year
yeah, he really wet the bed last season, dude just has to get on base and then use the speed to make things happen

at least he gave them some good years. He was a stud for 3-4 years. He would have thrown up some monster numbers in Yankee Stadium

yeah, dude was as 5 tool as it got, a poor man's hamilton with better speed and a lower batting average, a real shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back