Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Buck kills me. He is talking about Ross' collision at the plate being violent, but he didn't mention a thing about Cabrera's collision the inning before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ross collision was pretty violent, but totally legal. The cabrera '' collision'' was weak sauce

Gomes, impressive with the spitting mid-stride in a full sprint back.

Not sure if that play by Iglesias was skill, luck, or a combination, but it was certainly nasty.

The ross collision was pretty violent, but totally legal. The cabrera '' collision'' was weak sauce

I disagree.. Cabrera is a big boy and he lowered his shoulder.. Was it as violent as the Ross' collision - probably not. But it was violent.

MLB 2013

How many wild pitches have we scored on during these playoffs?

Avila is having a rough night. He should be posting in the RotD thread.

I know, I'm still bitter

I know the feeling. Still can't say Aaron Boone without adding a middle name.

I have to wake up before 6 AM tomorrow, if this game gets rain-delayed I will be ticked off.

Um, why in the hell did Lester throw a pitch right over the middle to Cabrera?

Just freaking walk Cabrera and get to Fielder, who is ice cold. Don't give Miggy something to hit.

Chipping away but running out of time.
Veras is dealing though!

Just call me.... Barb

I know the feeling. Still can't say Aaron Boone without adding a middle name.

And we must not forget Buck bleeping Dent.....

I don't feel good about Uehara having to get 5 outs tonight. Weren't they trying to save his arm earlier this year?

I don't feel good about Uehara having to get 5 outs tonight. Weren't they trying to save his arm earlier this year?

This kills me to agree with McCarver but Farrell is treating this like a Game 7. With a day off tomorrow, he is going for it tonight.

Save his arm for the postseason. There is no more saving of the arms now.

The Sox NEED this game. I believe Kojii for 5 outs gives them their best chance to hold the lead and go home up 3 - 2.

I'd pay good money for an insurance run here.

The catcher tagged the wrong guy! Oops.

That was interesting.

Send Ellsbury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back