More Popular Soccer Team?

Wait until you hear about cricket’s following
Who people watch that game and have it go on for hours and hours. Is beyonde. Lol

It's honestly mind blowing when you think about it. I admittedly watched a good bit of the World Cup and I enjoyed it but I haven't watched a single game since. I just don't find it that exciting on a regular basis compared to other sports. I don't know what it is I'm missing.
Well for one American atmospheres can’t touch soccer atmospheres. Hell just check out basketball atmospheres around the world compared to America except maybe college. Our NBA players would 💩 themselves. Flares, chanting, songs, entire arenas bouncing

Who people watch that game and have it go on for hours and hours. Is beyonde. Lol

I have a guy in my office who is big in to crickett. We talk about it every so often. It's crazy.

I mean I've heard of them, only because of Reynolds and Mcelhenney. Before they became popularly involved, I never heard of them. Now if you said Manchester United or other teams in the EPL like Chelsea, Liverpool, etc sure.

As someone who doesn't follow all that closely, all of the leagues with regulation and de-regulation make it a bit confusing. It's just so many clubs and so many levels. It's like Minor league baseball.
Except with WAY bigger fan bases.

Except with WAY bigger fan bases.

oh absolutely 100000000% I'm not naive to that. I'm just talking about structure wise.

I have a guy in my office who is big in to crickett. We talk about it every so often. It's crazy.
Cricket is the sports version of the song that never ends..

My guess would be AFC Richmond? But the Wrexham revenue numbers from season 1 of the show are pretty awesome considering the price tag for ownership of the team itself. If their promotions continue in the future, eventually Wrexham

Was one of my favorite things to teach about in AP Human Geography. Broke kids minds when compared to the NFL.
It used to be crazy dominant in Europe. I mean it still is, but ratings have shrunk a bit. This was from some article I got in a newsletter.

Over the course of the 2021 NFL season, the average viewership was 17.1 million. Knowing that the EPL gets around 3 billion viewers over the course of the season, and there are 380 matches played in total, that works out as an average of 7.9 million per match, or 79 million per match week.

I would think Ryan Reynolds team is pulling in more none soccer fans, his social media reach and popularity far outweighs Apple TV subscribers
I agree, just think maybe they have some catch up to do. Both popular, and each being in front of the other would not surprise me.

Hold on, can’t baseball technically go indefitely? And the good thing with cricket is you can buy a beer right until the very end of the match LOL. What will really blow your mind is a 5 day test match, often, teams will play for a draw o_O

Back