Morgan Cup Travel Plans

Hey you guys get back here and pick me up.

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

So looks like I will be coming down Saturday morning to volenteer. I was looking for a nice, reasonable, close hotel for an overnight stay. Any suggestions ?

Are you against the idea of shacking up with us in the villas? Im sure we could find a couch for you.

Posted via tapatalk

Time to turn off the phone .

Posted via tapatalk

Banks where r u guys?

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

c76aa5b8-7104-4349.jpg

Hi Kmac. Im on a mission!

Posted via tapatalk

haha posted from 30,000 feet over Kmac's house! Those Oakleys are badass.

I'm about to pull into True Blue, gonna swing by to see if anyone is at the Tour Van to grab my apparel and then I'm headed right over for the round. See ya soon fellas

Uh oh. Breezy's golf bag and checked bag is MIA. Not good.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^
Uh oh.

I am stuck in Charlotte. Plane delayed an hour so I will be landing about 5 minutes before Hawk.

Appreciate it Hawk but the wife wants to hit the beach so her and our boys will be joining.

Uh oh.

I am stuck in Charlotte. Plane delayed an hour so I will be landing about 5 minutes before Hawk.

Just added another half hour to the delay. Now leaving at 3:58. Landing half an hour after Hawk.

Someone tell yorkem!

Thanks!

Good luck smalls.

Posted via tapatalk

Atlanta loves Hawk. Free beer at the Sam Adams place already.

Posted via tapatalk

Posted via tapatalk

No free beer in Charlotte.

Posted via tapatalk

How nice of them southern folk to have free beer for you. Good luck Smalls, hope you get out soon.

How nice of them southern folk to have free beer for you. Good luck Smalls, hope you get out soon.

If they change it again, I will be posting in the Who What did you shoot today thread.

Except I didn't bring any guns with me!

Back