Most Desired Course You Can Play

Jesus....bethpage vs pebble in round one? I’ll get this done at some point when I can print it off. Friday maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I took the shortcut earlier, quoted someone else's bracket and noted what I would do different, but have since had the time to edit my own.

Some tough match-ups in the first round, but for me, the final round and winner were no-brainers.

Bracket.JPG

I like to think I’m pretty good at finding things online, but I can’t find anything about this *Brandon* Dunes people keep posting about. :alien:

Hah! I'm one that made that typo, and I swear I fixed it before I read your comment!:thumb:

That was fun to think about!
BsPOlFg.jpg

Good stuff so far everybody.

While there are a bunch of bucket list courses on that list I don't even need to fill out the bracket. It's always been Pebble Beach and till I get out there someday thats not going change.

A lot of picks for Pebble so far. Good choice but would everyone want to play it all the time? I would figure it's a "one & done" type course?

Well Ive played a few of these so here goes nothing.

Round 1:
Bandon>Shadow Creek
TPC>Wolf Creek
Pebble>Bethpage
Erin Hills>Arcadia Bluffs
Kiawah>Broadmoor
Whistling>Sea Island
Pinehurst #2>Spyglass
Kapalua>French Lick

Round 2:
Bandon>TPC
Pebble>Erin Hills
Whistling>Kiawah
Pinehurst #2>Kapalua

Round 3:
Pebble>Bandon
Pinehurst #2>Whistling

Champion:
Pebble

While I have played Pinehurst #2 and the aura of the history there is great and it is an amazing experience, I think it loses in a close battle to Pebble.

Great exercise. While deciding I imagined myself teeing off on each of these courses, what a thrill that would be. In the end I went with Kapalua. Even if I played badly the experience of playing in Hawaii would be incredible.

This was fun and very testy. I have already played a few of these, but I tried not to take that into consideration.

View attachment 36725

Was planning on filling out my own, but Drumdog already filled out the perfect bracket!

Another fun Bracket would be "The Courses You Probably Can't Play" . I'm pretty sure my final two would be Augusta vs Cypress Point. Cypress Point wins out simply because I can at least see Augusta on TV every year, Cypress Point is so exclusive you have to be there.

Then again, I might change my mind tomorrow, picking Augusta for the win???????

Having played Pebble, Spyglass and Bandon Dunes, it came down to Bethpage and Pinehurst #2 for me. This was tough as I have really wanted to play Bethpage Black since the US Open was played there, but I am going with the history of Pinehurst #2. Plus while I am there I can knock off a few others of the courses on the property.

181b7a06db8c31ff60da974e52c87f02.jpg

iPhone handwriting is TOPS.

Oregon is heating out the Peninsula in my bracket!

I live about 45 minutes from French Lick I really need to get out there.
I might fill out a bracket later but my winner would for sure be Bandon.

Round 1
Shadow Creek over Bandon
TPC Sawgrass over Wolf Creek

Pebble over Bethpage Black
Arcadia Bluff over Errin Hills

Ocean Course over Broadmoor
Whistling Straights over Sea Island

Pinehurst over Spyglass
Kapalua over French Lick

Round 2:
Shadow Creek over TPC
Pebble over Arcadia