Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Irons

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Wedges

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Putter

Votes: 33 41.8%

• Total voters
I think it's irons. There's always a time that it takes you to get comfortable, and I'm there with my 2 sets, so I'm hesitant to make a big change there.

Putter. It’s going to take something truly exceptional to get the Palm Beach out of the bag.

I haven't seen any evidence that newer would make a measurable difference in my scores. If I make a change, it will be because I want something new, not because I need something new. All the club heads, shafts, grips and balls I use all seem to allow me to make great shots.

I voted fairway woods, but really it is my 3 hybrid. Rocking an Apex 19 that I am just in love with. It bombs the ball and I can control it really well most days.

Putter. It’s a shape that suits my eye and feels comfortable in my hands.

Just purchased a scotty putter that replaced my 12 year old Odyssey.
I dont see the need to be replacing clubs yearly. Just need to get fitted correctly and off you go for years.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Fairway woods for me. Once I settle in on something I like, it takes a lot for me to move off of it

Don’t ever change that 3 wood lol you smash that club

G400 Max driver isn't going anywhere. ⛳

I voted fairway woods. I only play one (2 if you include 3H) and it's a :taylormade: Burner. I have tried to replace it several times as it's pretty old now but I haven't found anything I can hit like it. It's my go to for tight holes as it's my best fairway finder. My golf league partner often asks why I don't tee off every hole w/ it as our course is that long. Wouldn't be fun to not hit driver right??

Used to be, nothing. I’d change anything anytime.

Now? Keep your hands off my putter.

You forgot hybrid.
Longest tenured club in my bag is my 26* hybrid.

Mostly my putter.

However, I dont think I will ever get rid of my 4H.... ive gapped around this club because of the distance control/shot making I can do with it.

Nothing is tough to change out. I enjoy it. That may not be best for my scores, but I still like to try new stuff.

Oh I'm not changing my Edel putter any time soon. Love that thing

Of all the clubs I have ever owned, my 5W has the highest success rate. Just a boring 230y.

Back