(Mostly) New to THP

amarkabove

2024 Titleist Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shoes
Hey!

Realized I never posted in here when I joined back in April so I'm correcting that now. I golfed quite a bit as a kid up until some time in high school. Have enjoyed the odd round here and there in the decade and a half since then until falling back into it hard this year. Bought a set of clubs, and have been getting out to the range at least once a week and have been trying to get in at least 9 holes a week every week as well, mostly as a solo walker at my local muni. My In-Laws are huge golfers, and my brother-in-law is a junior PGA member working towards being a club pro. Because of that, we were able to go to Oak Hill as his guests (they're from Texas, but I'm currently in Rochester so it worked out great) and since that weekend, obsessed would be putting it mildly. I've already upgraded a couple gaps in the complete set I started with, have been pouring over launch monitor data when I come back from the range, and have turned the mega-slice I inherited from my father into a playable fade. Broke 100 after the first month and hope to break 90 by the end of the summer. This was a very long winded way to say hello everybody!

Welcome to the forum, fellow-fader! Embrace the fade!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back to the game:thp:
Golfing inlaws is a huge bonus.

Welcome to THP. Don't be s stranger. 👊

Welcone to THP @amarkabove ! (Mostly) Happy you're here!! 😜

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard. Again. Love the excitement in your post.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP, glad to see you jumping in the forums!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back to the game and :welcome:

Welcome. Thanks for introducing yourself. Nothing wrong with playing a fade.

Welcome to THP and back into golf.

Back