Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Got the cart out with some phone charging to get the battery ready for hibernation. Motocaddy suggests if you aren't going to use the battery for an extended period of time to play a full round with it, and charge it for 90 minutes. Before using it again, top off the charge. This is to help keep the battery working properly.

I'm sad that I am prepping for this.

I have also found that towels with the slit in the middle, ordinarily hung over a club in the bag, works very well over the scorecard holder. The towel sits high enough to not drag over the wheels while in motion.

We have a lot of wind today, and our pro thought my cart was being blown across the lot. :ROFLMAO:

Got the cart out with some phone charging to get the battery ready for hibernation. Motocaddy suggests if you aren't going to use the battery for an extended period of time to play a full round with it, and charge it for 90 minutes. Before using it again, top off the charge. This is to help keep the battery working properly.

I'm sad that I am prepping for this.

I have also found that towels with the slit in the middle, ordinarily hung over a club in the bag, works very well over the scorecard holder. The towel sits high enough to not drag over the wheels while in motion.

We have a lot of wind today, and our pro thought my cart was being blown across the lot. :ROFLMAO:

I have been guilty of slacking on topping it off before a round, and have to vary the speed coming home cause it’s on fumes

I have been guilty of slacking on topping it off before a round, and have to vary the speed coming home cause it’s on fumes
Is that after multiple rounds? I haven't been close to empty, but I do tend to charge it up between rounds.

Is that after multiple rounds? I haven't been close to empty, but I do tend to charge it up between rounds.
I can get two full rounds out of mine if I forget somehow, but like you, when my round is over, I tend to take hte battery off and plug it in.

I can get two full rounds out of mine if I forget somehow, but like you, when my round is over, I tend to take hte battery off and plug it in.
Yeah I was easily getting two rounds when I did forget to charge. That's why I was wondering how many rounds Wardy was going to drain the battery. Sounds like going 6 isnt the way to go haha.

Yeah I was easily getting two rounds when I did forget to charge. That's why I was wondering how many rounds Wardy was going to drain the battery. Sounds like going 6 isnt the way to go haha.
It’s like the Seinfeld episode with Kramer and the test drive gas tank

I've gotten 3-4 and typically go 2 rounds between charges. I have had zero issues yet. But I'm also in a flat area.

This thread is gold

Can’t test max battery if you don’t push it to the limit!

Today, BatCaddy, Motocaddy and MGI hit the course.

48B6C941-1336-4A0C-BA80-A12645A9A226.gif

Today, BatCaddy, Motocaddy and MGI hit the course.

View attachment 9054902
Only one cart went down today and that was the MGI as the Motocaddy and BatCaddy handled the same terrain well. I think all three of us agreed that we liked the MotoCaddy the most out of the three, but I will let those guys share opinions (they did so in the BatCaddy thread).

Today was fun having all three next to each other and seeing them side by side. There are definitely differences that is for sure and I wish it were easier for golfers to see them side by side when buying, similar to cars or clubs.

Only one cart went down today and that was the MGI as the Motocaddy and BatCaddy handled the same terrain well. I think all three of us agreed that we liked the MotoCaddy the most out of the three, but I will let those guys share opinions (they did so in the BatCaddy thread).

Today was fun having all three next to each other and seeing them side by side. There are definitely differences that is for sure and I wish it were easier for golfers to see them side by side when buying, similar to cars or clubs.

MGI just not take a side slope very well? Or was it trying to impress the Motocaddy and also try and do a wheelie?

MGI just not take a side slope very well? Or was it trying to impress the Motocaddy and also try and do a wheelie?
The MGI likes to do wheelies.
It was an uneven transition from grass to cart path coming off a slope, it did a wheelie and took a spill.

The batcaddie and motocaddie were super stable though. It's gotta be the weight placement with the battery.

The MGI likes to do wheelies.
It was an uneven transition from grass to cart path coming off a slope, it did a wheelie and took a spill.

The batcaddie and motocaddie were super stable though. It's gotta be the weight placement with the battery.

If it likes doing wheelies, yeah there’s gotta be too much weight in the back for it to just go wee like that.

If it likes doing wheelies, yeah there’s gotta be too much weight in the back for it to just go wee like that.
You can see it doing a wheelie in that gif above. All the way on the right.

Back