My college honored me 2/14/20

TransplantHacker

If I'm vertical then it's a GREAT DAY, ty DONOR
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As you see by my handle here, I am a Transplant Recipient, getting the Gift of Life in 2012. My alma mater University of Toledo has been a helper in making people aware of Organ Donation for the past 4 years by having a Men's Basketball Game dedicated to honoring those in the Rocket family that have gone thru or become Donors. Here is the video that they showed during halftime of the game.

Very cool Randy. Congratulations on everything!!!

That's awesome Randy! Glad to have you here and your success story is why I have always elected to be an organ donor.

That is fantastic !!

That is awesome! (y)

Very awesome! Congrats!

That is awesome.

Very cool and congratulations.

Congrats!

Had a couple friends recently become transplant recipients and it is a tough journey! Glad they honored you!
One of my transplant friends said they have transplant golf tournament that finishes at Pebble Beach every year.

That is really cool.

My uncle recently passed and he was a donor and this makes me even more proud of his decision.

Congratulations. Gratitude and working for others is a wonderful and heartening thing to see. Much respect to you and your wife, Randy.

Congrats Randy. That is awesome on many levels.

Yeah man, that's awesome-thanks for sharing!

Awesome! Congrats!

Good news. Congrats

A friend of mine was killed two years ago and he was a registered donor. His family was grief stricken by his senseless passing but took pride in his helping of others by his decision to be a donor. He was always helping others In life and it is a terrific legacy.

Congratulation on the honor and your recovery and health!

Awesome!

Back