My First Year at THP.....

Nice write up Chris! It was a pleasure to compete against you at RR and I look forward to another round soon.

Awesome writeup Chris! Well said, and I know a lot (most? all?) of us were skeptical about the site at first - I know I was. After I left several (now defunct) forums because every thread I was reading devolved into a troll-fest, and about 1 post in 5 was actually pertaining to the topic, it was so amazing to find THP. Certainly the fact that so many guys here have met in person at events helps to keep things friendly, but it's more than that now. So many guys I've never met but feel close to based on a mutual love of golf.

Here's to another good year for you! Hope we can tee it up together someday soon.

Thanks to all those that took the time to give this a read. Very much appreciated!

Good to meet you at the RR in Iowa, had a great time. Look forward to more!

Chris - thanks for posting this. It was great meeting you at Hype and hope we get a chance to tee it up in the near future.

That's a pretty damn good year!

Great write up Chris, awesome to have played a round with you at the Hype. You bomb it. I remember driving back to RI after the Hype ended and thinking how much longer you had to drive!

Great write up. Looks like you joined for the right reasons and then dove right in!

Hope we get to meet at some point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great write up. Looks like you joined for the right reasons and then dove right in!

Hope we get to meet at some point!

Thanks for reading and agreed on needing to tee it up soon.......and I will say this for anyone that is new this year that took the time to read my initial post (thank you for that by the way).....sign up for the Albatross Club right away.....even if you do not get into an event you at least know you are supporting a great charity.

Thanks again to all those that took the time to read and/or reply.

I got hooked early and hard on the premise and the folks at THP and cannot wait to see how this year goes

My First Year at THP.....

Just fyi I’m not expecting you to drive down to PR to tee it up... we’ll meet at the GD in December. Sound like a deal?

Just fyi I’m not expecting you to drive down to PR to tee it up... we’ll meet at the GD in December. Sound like a deal?

Man I laughed hard at that lol........consider that a deal

So Year 2 is totally starting out trying to top Year 1.....

Couldn't be happier for you dude. I'm excited to get to know you!

Hes a good cat.....pretty handy on the course too. You wont have a problem with him not being committed!

So Year 2 is totally starting out trying to top Year 1.....

Certainly off to one heck of a start! Congrats again on the #THPMC spot!

awesome first yea-ish so far!

Hell of a way to start 2018! Congrats again buddy!

Great write-up! Hopefully I'll be able to make to Top Golf this Saturday to meet you.

Back