My local dicks sporting goods has a man barricaded in it with guns!

Still in there. Everyone is evacuated, the place is surrounded. No contact with the guy, no noises or anything else from the bathroom.

It's sad to see someone's life to come to this. God is the only one that knows how this will all transpire.

It's sad to see someone's life to come to this. God is the only one that knows how this will all transpire.

Your exactly right bud. No one knows what's going on In this mans life aside from him and possibly his family/friends.

Im joining y'all and hoping for best.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...throom-of-Dicks-Sporting-Goods-198633971.html

Police say a gunman is dead after a barricade situation in Fairless Hills.

Investigators say the ordeal began around 7:30 p.m. at the Dick's Sporting Goods store on 150 Commerce Boulevard. A middle-aged man walked into the store and asked to see a shotgun as well as ammunition, according to investigators. As the clerk was about to hand the man the gun, the man allegedly pulled out a handgun, pointed it at the clerk and told him to unlock the shotgun. Police say the man then took the shotgun as well as ammo and then barricaded himself inside the store's bathroom.

The entire store as well as neighboring businesses were evacuated.

"Swat team rolled in," said Mike Elwell, a customer who was inside the store. "We've been here for awhile now but it's crazy. We watched them put together their full suits. They've got guns and everything. They're locked and loaded."

Shortly before midnight, police announced that the gunman shot and killed himself. They have not yet revealed the man's identity or the weapon he used to shoot himself.

These things... bother me, I guess it ended in one of the most peaceful ways possible, still the issue wont even be looked at.

Its unfortunate, but at least he didn't shoot the clerk or any other innocent bystanders. Some people are crazy! Just be glad you weren't involved.

Sadly this had to end like that. I hope his family can build the strength to cope with the loss.

Thankfully no innocent people were hurt in this ordeal.

Crazy, shame they couldn't find a way or have time to safely throw tear gas in there, if you've never experienced it it's absolutely brutal, one of the worst things I've ever experienced(go through gas chambers every year or so in the military). He would have stormed out of there crying for sure.

That's horrible.

Horrible story is right. I hope that it, somehow, leads to something positive.

Wow, this is local and I had no idea. My aunt delivers mail in fairless hills.

Back