My local dicks sporting goods has a man barricaded in it with guns!

Dang, this don't sound good.

Golly. They sell ammo, don't they? This could take awhile.

Golly. They sell ammo, don't they? This could take awhile.

Yes they do! He held them up for a gun and ammo the went into the bathroom. All local swat teams are on the scene... I'm going to take a wild guess here and say this guys night isn't going to end well.

At least he's in the bathroom.

Holy crap. Well on the brighter side of things at least the store has been evacuated and it's only him right? Hopefully he doesn't have any hostages.

WTH is up with people? Ugh.

Wow ! hope it ends well.

Holy crap. Well on the brighter side of things at least the store has been evacuated and it's only him right? Hopefully he doesn't have any hostages.

Sources say he is in there alone.
This is in a large shopping center they evacuated everyone from every store in there.

They'll gas him and then wait it out

This sounds like one of the dumbest criminals/sick people ever... steal gun and ammo, lock self in bathroom when panic ensues.

If only they could lob a canister of the anaesthetic they used on me when I had my wisdom teeth out - one metered, safe dose and this is all done peacefully. No shots fired, no one hurt (unless he hits his head on a toilet when he falls asleep).

"assisted" suicide

What a fool. What the hell is he trying to gain here? There is nothing to be gained. "Give me 1 million or I'll break your sink!" LOL.

THPing on Tapatalk

Wow, that is crazy.

Keep us updated. At least everyone is safe.

This might sound harsh but I honestly would be ok if this guy didn't make it out alive. It really sucks that It might come to that and I don't want any police or innocent bystanders to get hurt but someone like this doesn't deserve to be a part of society.

This might sound harsh but I honestly would be ok if this guy didn't make it out alive. It really sucks that It might come to that and I don't want any police or innocent bystanders to get hurt but someone like this doesn't deserve to be a part of society.

I could've sworn this would've been the one in Franklin Mills

Hopefully this all ends in a peaceful result. (No deaths) this guy obviously needs mental counseling.

Hopefully this all ends in a peaceful result. (No deaths) this guy obviously needs mental counseling.
Yep. He doesn't have to be taken out to be taken out of society.

That is crazy but at least he went into the bathroom and hasn't appeared to threaded to cause harm to anyone else

not good at all. I'm sure I'll hear all about it on the 11:00 news.

I've yet to see a Dick's that I would want to spend that much time in. Guess I've never seen their bathrooms though.

Back