Myers Briggs via Star Wars

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
Take a minute to scout yourself out. Which version are you? Don't PM me & you do not have to change your profile pic!

Looks like I am Qui-Gon Jinn (ENFP).

star_wars_mbti.png

Well, apparently I am an ENJF. A giver. That can't be right.

Well, apparently I am an ENJF. A giver. That can't be right.
You give. You give a lot of us crap. :p

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

I always knew Chewie and I had something in common.

Last edited:
The real hero of the saga: R2-D2. Exactly me and I like it.

Looks like I fit Chewbaca. Only fitting that was my nickname...its all making sense now.

Owen Lars, the unsung hero.

I'm the love child of Qui-Gon Jin and R2-D2

I did my degree in Health Sciences and we had to do the test repeatedly. I always got either ENTJ (Leia) or INTJ (Palpatine). The NTJ were always ridiculously high percentages, but the E/I was always 1 question from even. In my teens I would have said I was definitely an I, but have since become an E (largely due to university) so not a surprise.

I did my degree in Health Sciences and we had to do the test repeatedly. I always got either ENTJ (Leia) or INTJ (Palpatine). The NTJ were always ridiculously high percentages, but the E/I was always 1 question from even. In my teens I would have said I was definitely an I, but have since become an E (largely due to university) so not a surprise.

I've scored the same way oiler. I play an "E" in a work and social setting but I'm so exhausted by it I'm an "I" outside of those settings.

I don't know who Owen Lars is, but I am him.

R2-D2 for me

ENTJ and I dont know how Leia is the leader. But I will say I use this tool of myers-briggs for work and I will say for the most part that profile of me is right on the ENTJ part.

I've scored the same way oiler. I play an "E" in a work and social setting but I'm so exhausted by it I'm an "I" outside of those settings.

I'm a hard 'I' in group social situations, but very E at work or playing sports. My now wife and I me in university and we'd regularly go out with friends and such, but usually would just sit there talking to each other unless one of us were directly spoken to lol. I'm definitely the type where if I'm forced into a non-sports group social situation (4 or less and I'm much more E), I always have a book either in my pocket or very close by.

The Emperor.

I am Jar Jar Binks and proud of it!

Eff that. You might be lame, but I'm not.

#shotsfired

Do we even get a gun in the movie? Everyone else has one

#shotsfired

Do we even get a gun in the movie? Everyone else has one

I don't watch fantasy movies, so will have to defer to the experts. Maybe a unicorn horn or somethign?

I don't watch fantasy movies, so will have to defer to the experts. Maybe a unicorn horn or somethign?

Documentaries only then?

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

USA network and Thanksgiving. I've seen the original 3 plenty of times but have no idea if this guy is legit.

Ha wow quite a few of taken the Myers Briggs at some point huh?

I've only taken the Caliper so I have no idea what you fools are talking about.

Back