ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Loving these videos, thanks everyone for sharing! Some of that Puma kit looks sweet!

Some really awesome bags so far! Hope mine makes it in tomorrow before I go out of town.

Looks like my bag made it to Miami FL. When it was packaged in Nashville, it was roughly 500 miles south of me. Now it's 1500 miles. Amazing how hubs/distribution centres work.

That driver cover and puma shirt are a sweet bag.

Awesome hauls everyone! Love seeing these un-baggings!

Looks like my bag made it to Miami FL. When it was packaged in Nashville, it was roughly 500 miles south of me. Now it's 1500 miles. Amazing how hubs/distribution centres work.
Want me to pick it up for you? I’m sure I can find a “cousin” that works at the post office.

All of these bags have been awesome so far. My bag is sitting at my office, so hopefully I will get a video uploaded tomorrow.

Wow, some great bags so far. Can't wait for mine to show up tomorrow!

Big thanks to @JB, @GolferGal, and @JDax for putting these bags together. I decided I couldn't wait any longer, and I knew my wife would continue to tease me with the bags existence, so I went the zoom route and had her open it for me. I was not disappointed.

That bag was INSANE!

also love the lady comment half way through.... "golf stuff?" lmao, yes.

Big thanks to @JB, @GolferGal, and @JDax for putting these bags together. I decided I couldn't wait any longer, and I knew my wife would continue to tease me with the bags existence, so I went the zoom route and had her open it for me. I was not disappointed.

Haha, your wife is a great sport! Great pull!

Back