Name your comfort food

Sausage, sliced up, cooked in tomato soup, bbq sauce, and whatever other sauces/spices you want to throw in.
White Rice with Soy Sauce
Mixed frozen vegetables

Its one thing my father would always cook for us, there was never a recipe, all off the top of his head. I still make it. Still love it.
Wife and kids aren't a fan..... maybe they should start cooking so they can make something they want/like.

I have a lot of foods that I would consider comfort foods, but I think cheese enchiladas are at the top of the list for me.

Pizza.
Dol Sot Bi Bim Bap.

BBQ, steak, burgers, and tacos. IMG_6844.jpegIMG_0661.jpeg72238874836__60505F2F-156F-47CA-A127-AD6A8DB90C78.fullsizerender.jpegIMG_8435.jpeg
IMG_9028.jpeg
67962404340__CB5DCEB8-F897-4012-AA45-67955CFCEE18.fullsizerender.jpeg

Purple Cow grilled chicken wings
it a local thing, Balsamic barbeque sauce

I said Nachos, but i'm making my world famous buffalo chicken sandwiches tonight and i'll try to snap a pic.

These are also a regular go-to for me

Tacos are always gonna comfort me, because why the heck not

I said Nachos, but i'm making my world famous buffalo chicken sandwiches tonight and i'll try to snap a pic.

These are also a regular go-to for me
I made some killer nachos the other night, forgot how much I love a good plater of Nachos.

Now I want Nachos.

Definitely pizza for me. Any time I’ve had a long week and we don’t feel like cooking my wife and I have the inevitable conversation where she asks what do I want and then answers pizza before I can.

Well I spoke with my sister and apparently mom didn’t have a fixed recipe. Usually it was leftover roast, onions, potatoes, carrots, some celery, salt and pepper, beef broth, basil. Barley after everything was cooked.
1706554129403.jpeg
Had to make some. Here’s leftovers lunch at work. Got a little carried away with the barley, but SOOOO good!!!

Back