Lakers v. Denver was a crazy game tonight. Not sure what M. Malone was doing with is best players on the bench in crunch time...

So I guess it’s officially Dame Time in the bubble.

East matchups are set. Time to go to war against Boston!

Confusing battle for the final spot in the West. There will definitely be a play-in series. The 8 seed needs to beat the 9 seed once to advance to the playoffs. The 9 seed needs to beat the 8 seed twice to advance. Portland, Memphis, Phoenix, and San Antonio are fighting it out.
  1. Portland wins tonight and they’re the 8 seed. A loss and they need 2/3 teams to lose to hold the 9 seed.
  2. Memphis needs a win or a Phoenix and San Antonio loss to get in.
  3. Phoenix needs a win to get in plus a Memphis or Portland loss.
  4. San Antonio needs a win to get in plus 2/3 teams to lose.

Confusing battle for the final spot in the West. There will definitely be a play-in series. The 8 seed needs to beat the 9 seed once to advance to the playoffs. The 9 seed needs to beat the 8 seed twice to advance. Portland, Memphis, Phoenix, and San Antonio are fighting it out.
  1. Portland wins tonight and they’re the 8 seed. A loss and they need 2/3 teams to lose to hold the 9 seed.
  2. Memphis needs a win or a Phoenix and San Antonio loss to get in.
  3. Phoenix needs a win to get in plus a Memphis or Portland loss.
  4. San Antonio needs a win to get in plus 2/3 teams to lose.

It’s interesting that two of these four teams have been the best teams in this 8 game bubble series.

Starting to get back into watching basketball. I watched the Raptors- Sixers last night and what stood out to me was the play of Chris Boucher. I think he could be a very good player and even without Leonard they have a shot. Try to get up to Toronto a couple times a year and watching Kyle Lowry i think he is just a great leader , player and point guard. Looks like the playoffs could be very entertaining and competitive. Hope when its over we get college basketball. Looking forward to that season as well.

It’s interesting that two of these four teams have been the best teams in this 8 game bubble series.
The Suns have sure earned their spot if they can grab it. I have to think they’ll draw interest from some star power during free agency looking to build around their core. But Lillard is a different breed! And the Grizz are fun to watch too (take that Iguodala...)

Starting to get back into watching basketball. I watched the Raptors- Sixers last night and what stood out to me was the play of Chris Boucher. I think he could be a very good player and even without Leonard they have a shot. Try to get up to Toronto a couple times a year and watching Kyle Lowry i think he is just a great leader , player and point guard. Looks like the playoffs could be very entertaining and competitive. Hope when its over we get college basketball. Looking forward to that season as well.

It’s hard to know what will come with what is happening to college football. A lot of money will be drained out of the system. I wonder if some programs will survive (collegiately).

It’s hard to know what will come with what is happening to college football. A lot of money will be drained out of the system. I wonder if some programs will survive (collegiately).
Agreed. Hopefully they just dont cancel it early. Someone said to me they should wait and let it play out. If need be cancel the non conference games and then in January get the Conference games in. Im hoping for at least that.

Agreed. Hopefully they just dont cancel it early. Someone said to me they should wait and let it play out. If need be cancel the non conference games and then in January get the Conference games in. Im hoping for at least that.

The PAC 12 has already postponed basketball until at least the first of the year. I haven’t heard on the others.

I wish they would go bankrupt, never to return. Spoiled millionaires whining all the time. BTW, are they playing these days yet?

I wish they would go bankrupt, never to return. Spoiled millionaires whining all the time. BTW, are they playing these days yet?

I wish you would be a little more clear about how you really feel. 😳😁

Way to go Suns! 8-0 in the bubble. That’s a great feat when everyone said you shouldn’t even have been invited to the bubble.

Now, I’m calling you out Caris LaVert and the Brooklyn Nets. Beat the Blazers!

Way to go Suns! 8-0 in the bubble. That’s a great feat when everyone said you shouldn’t even have been invited to the bubble.

Now, I’m calling you out Caris LaVert and the Brooklyn Nets. Beat the Blazers!

Booker has definitely arrived.

WIN OR GO HOME.
1597360210379.gif

Damian is basically deity at my undergrad school, Weber State, where he was a star unknown to many.
That’s awesome! I’m a Lehigh alum, so it’s the same thing with CJ McCollum. Really cool when person can put a school on the map like that.

That’s awesome! I’m a Lehigh alum, so it’s the same thing with CJ McCollum. Really cool when person can put a school on the map like that.

Not to hijack the thread (but since it’s mine, I will, LOL), Weber State has a pretty rich basketball heritage, spawning coaches like Dick Motta and Phil Johnson, beating quite a few big name schools in the NCAA tournament, including Georgetown with Allen Iverson, and even scaring UCLA when it was THE school. However, Damien is by far the best player to come out of Weber State. He is beloved there, always so well spoken and polite.

I hope CJ can get through his injury. I would love to see Portland get the 8th seed and stick it to the Lakers.

I hope CJ can get through his injury. I would love to see Portland get the 8th seed and stick it to the Lakers.
He’s not even on the injury report, which is odd. I have to imagine teams would be more physical with him. They’re a completely different team with their big men healthy and they made the conference finals last year so anything is possible I guess!

He’s not even on the injury report, which is odd. I have to imagine teams would be more physical with him. They’re a completely different team with their big men healthy and they made the conference finals last year so anything is possible I guess!

He has been playing with an L3 vertebral transverse process fracture (non-displaced) since last Thursday. It has shown in the last game or two. In addition to having their bigs back in the lineup, Mellow seems to be re-born, after being given walking papers at OKC and Houston. I think that Portland has at least a puncher‘s chance against the Lakers, if they get in.

How am I supposed to go to bed after that finish? Bring on Bron...
1597376358944.gif

And people think golf has a distance problem... Dame from the CENTER COURT LOGO!!!

How am I supposed to go to bed after that finish? Bring on Bron...
View attachment 8957856

And people think golf has a distance problem... Dame from the CENTER COURT LOGO!!!

That was a heck of a game. Came down to a good look by Caris and he missed it.

too bad Gainis head butted Mo Wagner. Would have been a fun 2 games between the Suns and Blazers.

That was a heck of a game. Came down to a good look by Caris and he missed it.

too bad Gainis head butted Mo Wagner. Would have been a fun 2 games between the Suns and Blazers.
Seriously! The Suns are going to come out next year with a Shaq-sized chip on their shoulders after dominating the bubble.

Back