I am still very fearful that when the Clips focus and don’t take plays off, neither the Jazz nor the Suns can beat them. The
Clips have another gear.

The Jazz are limping along. Without Conley, I don’t think the Jazz can pull out the series. Also, Donovan clearly is still hobbled, even though he has been spectacular. With a game every other day, I fear that he will deteriorate.

As Suns fan , I think they have more confidence now and they go 10 deep. So I think the Suns can beat the Clippers. Still hoping the Jazz pull it off.

As Suns fan , I think they have more confidence now and they go 10 deep. So I think the Suns can beat the Clippers. Still hoping the Jazz pull it off.
Reggie Jackson may be the key. He has been awfully good against the Jazz. The prevailing wisdom is that the best talent usually wins. If both are on their game, Kawhi and PG are so difficult to match up against. If Jackson is the third reliable scorer, it’s tough, but I hope you are correct. I would much rather see the Suns in the finals than the Clips, if it isn’t the Jazz. Frankly, it is just fun to be in the hunt for real, rather than just hoping.

I am still very fearful that when the Clips focus and don’t take plays off, neither the Jazz nor the Suns can beat them. The
Clips have another gear.

The Jazz are limping along. Without Conley, I don’t think the Jazz can pull out the series. Also, Donovan clearly is still hobbled, even though he has been spectacular. With a game every other day, I fear that he will deteriorate.
Were you thinking about this all night? 😜. While I agree Clippers have another gear IF they don’t take plays off.... it’s just... they take a lot of plays off.... I think Jazz will eek by Clips but Suns may be another story

Suns looking good. Hopefully we get a week of rest after tonight

You’d think it was a home game for
the Suns.

Just like that, the Nets are playing with only one of their big three.

Just like that, the Nets are playing with only one of their big three.
No kidding. Durant is probably thinking, “I came here so you guys could carry ME to a title”

Durant and LeBron team up next year

Durant and LeBron team up next year
I believe that they both are locked into contracts next year with the Nets and Lakers, respectively. I am actually hoping that we begin to see LeBron fade. Last year may have been his last great chance at a title. He has now had significant injuries in two of three last three years.

I believe that they both are locked into contracts next year with the Nets and Lakers, respectively. I am actually hoping that we begin to see LeBron fade. Last year may have been his last great chance at a title. He has now had significant injuries in two of three last three years.
kyrie wants nothing to do with Lebum so durant would have to get traded to the lakers for AD...i don't think that would happen

Honestly surprised Kyrie made it this far into the playoffs without an injury.

No Kylie, no harden, no way the nets beat the bucks. I actually like the sixers to go to the finals against Phoenix.

Things have just gone perfect for the sixers. Played 2 rounds against sub par teams, then might get to play the bucks instead of Brooklyn. If they don't make it now, I don't know they ever do.

Embiid missing a lay up and Simmons tipping it out of bounds is a perfect representation of their performances tonight.

I don’t think I remember seeing Embiid have such a bad game. He just looked so tired out there on offense.

Jazz look terrible so far

It's crazy seeing how much trouble they have with the pick and roll.
They were in complete disarray on both ends of the floor for stretches tonight. It was hard to watch!

:oops:

i still think the sixers finish the hawks off in 6. as bad they as played last night they still should have won that game. no worries

as for utah: the clippers are an odd team. sometimes they look like they are going to win it all and other nights they look like crap. i still like utah to win the series but it might go 7.

Crazy how good the Clippers can look. I just don't think they can keep that up. I still like Utah in 6
Such a Jekyll Hyde team. Some times they look like they are the best team in the West and maybe league. Other times I feel like they could lose to anyone and they are cursed and or don't give any craps about winning.

Back