I just got home to turn on the Jazz game and am watching the Hawks/Sixers. The Sixers look listless. Have they been this way the entire game?

It is hard to believe that the Hawks are about ready to take a lead with 3 free throws for Young.

I just got home to turn on the Jazz game and am watching the Hawks/Sixers. The Sixers look listless. Have they been this way the entire game?

It is hard to believe that the Hawks are about ready to take a lead with 3 free throws for Young.
We had a 26 point lead. It’s a miracle I haven’t murdered my TV.

This looks like an EPIC loss coming for the Sixers and probably the series. 😮

Good, time for a change in philly. Simmons suck and Harris sucks. Not a fan of doc but he's not going anywhere.

Won’t be watching game 6.

Come on. You can’t mean that. Look at how the Clippers came back against the Mavs.
You got me 😔 That’s just the disgust talking. I can’t help myself! I watched every game of those 13-15 seasons 😬

So you keep trusting the process.
I mean after the last two games, I may turn it off at halftime. You know, for the team…

It would be shocking to see the Hawks in the Eastern Conf finals.
I had Trae pegged as a volume shooter coming out of school. I’m happy to be wrong about both he and Donovan Mitchell. They play such a fun brand of basketball.

My question regarding the Sixers is how does a team with three all defensive team players, two of whom who were campaigning to be defensive player of the year, allow a team to come back like that? Like I mentioned in some posts above, I turned it on and it was as if the Sixers had no energy.

It is looking like two big upsets this evening. Donovan Mitchell clearly is laboring with his ankle. The Clips are playing it great.

the sixers had an odd offensive game plan last night. it was ben dribble it up and hand it to curry and then curry and embid play a 2 man game and everyone else just stand around and do nothing.

tobias harris disappeared last night and ben simmons is scared to death to touch the ball thinking they might foul him and put him on the line.

they still have a chance because of embid but how do they win 2 games in a row with just embid? forget simmons, he's done, harris has to step up and have a big game.

It is looking like two big upsets this evening. Donovan Mitchell clearly is laboring with his ankle. The Clips are playing it great.
very impressive win by the clippers...i was shocked to look at my phone today and saw they won. i still think utah has a good chance to win the series. the clippers role players stepped up big time and did what they had to do.

the sixers had an odd offensive game plan last night. it was ben dribble it up and hand it to curry and then curry and embid play a 2 man game and everyone else just stand around and do nothing.

tobias harris disappeared last night and ben simmons is scared to death to touch the ball thinking they might foul him and put him on the line.

they still have a chance because of embid but how do they win 2 games in a row with just embid? forget simmons, he's done, harris has to step up and have a big game.
Agree, Sixers have to come to a Jesus moment (Perkins kinda said this last night on ESPN) and realize that Ben isn’t the player they thought or are paying him to be. Harris is the guy that was their second leading scorer and he has vanished the last couple games. The Sixers have to get Harris more involved and stop worrying about Simmons.

we have to hope that there are a few teams out there that think highly of simmons and will give us something for him. maybe they think they can fix him....doubt it but maybe.

very impressive win by the clippers...i was shocked to look at my phone today and saw they won. i still think utah has a good chance to win the series. the clippers role players stepped up big time and did what they had to do.
The problem is that Donovan’s injured ankle is slowly taking its toll on him. Playing a game every other night does not give him time to rehab it in between games. He was not able to move last night. Without Donovan or Conley available or able to initiate the offense, the Jazz cannot get into the paint to create their mismatches and spacing. When that happens, they are a very average team.

we have to hope that there are a few teams out there that think highly of simmons and will give us something for him. maybe they think they can fix him....doubt it but maybe.
I want Matisse to room with Curry or JJ Redick over the summer and work on that release. Heck, Simmons can room with me if he wants to improve his free throw shooting :LOL:

I laugh to hide the pain.

I want Matisse to room with Curry or JJ Redick over the summer and work on that release. Heck, Simmons can room with me if he wants to improve his free throw shooting :LOL:

I laugh to hide the pain.
his free throw shooting is unreal. he made it on athleticism but that is not enough in the nba.

his free throw shooting is unreal. he made it on athleticism but that is not enough in the nba.
His ball handling to free throw ability ratio doesn’t make sense. Someone needs to smack some sense into him in the off-season, but he’s making hundreds of millions already. If he doesn’t want to change, he won’t and doesn’t need to. This is all Markelle Fultz’s fault!

Back