Big win for the big fella (not Derrick Rose, but this tweet had the full voting results)

Incredible that Rose got a vote...

Rose’s vote was the Cumulative Fan Vote whatever that means. It wasn’t from a media person.

Ok maybe not ‘and bake’, but Shake came in and put this game away for the Sixers. 40/13 for JoJo. 1-1
1623204907897.gif

This^^^^^
Sadly, the Bucks effort has been pathetic.

For the moment, the Nets appear to be better without Harden. No diss on him. It's just that the Nets have plenty of offense. What they lack is defense. Certainly, from what we've seen the first two games, Blake has helped their defense (a lot more than Harden) and provided enough offense. I don't see that as a long term solution, even throughout these playoffs. But for the last couple of games, it's working.
Agreed, I’m thinking there are a couple teams from the west that are gonna cause fits for the Nets.

DONOVAN MITCHELL!

The Suns are very good!

Donovan Michell is niiiiceeeeeee! CP3 is a beast too.

nba ratings are in the toilet but i'm sure this will help bring them back

oh and i can't wait for the utah vs phoenix matchup....man that is going to be good

I sure hope it'll be a Utah vs Phoenix match up! Looks that way right now, but in the NBA, you never know.

Looking forward to seeing the Denver PHX game tonight. I am rooting for anyone except LA and Brooklyn. I would love to see PHX vs ATL but don't think it will happen.

Got the Lakers out, now if we could get Brooklyn out too, I'd be a happy man.

Looking forward to seeing the Denver PHX game tonight. I am rooting for anyone except LA and Brooklyn. I would love to see Utah vs ATL but don't think it will happen.

Man, I am getting tired of fixing the typos in this thread. 😂

Man, I am getting tired of fixing the typos in this thread. 😂
I thought the THP Experience threads were where all of the dreamers spent their time. 😆
How fun is it having the NBA this wide open? Sure, Brooklyn looks to be a notch above, but I could see anyone still playing in the West making it to the finals

I thought the THP Experience threads were where all of the dreamers spent their time. 😆
How fun is it having the NBA this wide open? Sure, Brooklyn looks to be a notch above, but I could see anyone still playing in the West making it to the finals
I don’t think that Denver can make it to the finals, but the other three certainly could, imo. How would you rank the four teams left playing in the West?

Here are my own rankings of best teams left in the playoffs based upon their current health and momentum (leaving aside my bias for my home team):

1. Nets
2. Suns
3. Jazz
4. Clippers
5. Sixers (only because I do not trust Embiid to remain healthy)
6. Bucks
7. Nuggets
8. Hawks

Who would disagree and why?

I would rank the final 8:

Nets
Suns
Jazz
76’ers
Clips
Bucks
Hawks
Nuggets

my only changes are because Leonard/George are better than Giannis/other

Nuggets with Murray would have been higher up the list. But Jokić has no help right now

1. Sixers with Embiid
  2. Nets
  3. Jazz
  4. Suns
  5. Sixers without Embiid
  6. Bucks
  7. Nuggets
  8. Hawks
Come on, you didn’t expect me anything else from me? I think the Jazz beat out the Suns with consistency over 7 games, but I really want to see that series and healthy Nets vs. Sixers in the East.

The only reason I rank Suns over Jazz is 3-0 season series record. But Mitchell didn’t play one of those games, so it will be a good series if they play.

I would rank the final 8:

Nets
Suns
Jazz
76’ers
Clips
Bucks
Hawks
Nuggets

my only changes are because Leonard/George are better than Giannis/other

Nuggets with Murray would have been higher up the list. But Jokić has no help right now
I think, in my mind, this list is spot on based on current play and momentum. Barring any injuries and extenuating circumstances, I think the final 4 will be these top 4 teams.

Back