I am watching my home team, the Jazz, thrash Dallas, with Donovan Mitchell in concussion protocol. Dallas does not impress me. It is way too much the Luca Doncic show.

For one night, I will enjoy my Jazz having the best record in the NBA by percentage and a 10 game win streak. I don’t know how long this hot streak continues, but I haven’t seen this team play this quality of ball since the Stockton/Malone salad days.

One quarter of the way through the season for most teams is a fair sample size. Whom do you all pick as the most surprising team thus far? Why?

Along those same lines, who do you think makes the finals? I am sure most would put their money on the Lakers from the West. How about the East?

Along those same lines, who do you think makes the finals? I am sure most would put their money on the Lakers from the West. How about the East?
Watching Philadelphia i think if it comes together for them and Embid plays great they can be this years Toronto coming out of the East. I thought Miami would have a chance but so far this year i dont know what to make of them. And as a long suffering Bills fan knowing how close your team came in the Stockton Malone years you are due and im hoping the Jazz do it in fhe West. I really believe there ls a lot of of talent in the NBA and lots of teams have a shot. We dont have an NBA team here ( the. Braves left years ago and are now the LA Clippers via San Diego).but will enjoy watching everyone heres teams this year and hope they do well.

Nets - Clippers. Have to go with someone other than the Lakers.

Another fantastic collapse by the Sixers... at least LeBron gifted us free frosties 😒
Damn I forgot about the free frosty and fries. Hmm should I get in my car now to head over?

I realize Anthony Davis was out, but the Lakers losing to the Pistons and now being on a two game losing streak surprises me.

Excellent dive early by Embiid. Very good form.

Jazz are making me feel giddy. When does this beautiful dream end?

This game has changed so much. On Friday night, Joe Ingles surpassed John Stockton as the all time Jazz leader in 3 point shots made. Joe is a nice player, no doubt. However, Stockton was a great shooter after his first few years in the league. He averaged over 50% from the floor and approximately 38.5% from 3. Ingles is in his 7th season. Stockton played 18 years and was an iron man.

This year so far, almost 45% of the Jazz’s shots are 3s. They are making 41% of those shots. For the season, they are making 16.8 3s per game. During their win streak, they are making 19.3 3s per game. These numbers are ridiculous and simply illustrative of how much the game has changed in the last 20 years.

There is no doubt in my mind that Nikola Jokic is one of the best 5 players in the NBA. Today, he is just toying with the Utah Jazz. 33 points on 13/17 shooting in the first half today. Unfreakingbelievable.

There is no doubt in my mind that Nikola Jokic is one of the best 5 players in the NBA. Today, he is just toying with the Utah Jazz. 33 points on 13/17 shooting in the first half today. Unfreakingbelievable.

One of the most interesting players to watch. Such a unique style and incredible IQ.

That is why i believe so many teams have a shot at a Championship. Just so much talent in the NBA. And eleven in a row is not too bad. Time for the Jazz to put another win streak together.

That is why i believe so many teams have a shot at a Championship. Just so much talent in the NBA. And eleven in a row is not too bad. Time for the Jazz to put another win streak together.
I am fearful that in a 7 game series, and if they are healthy, nobody can beat the Lakers, but I surely hope I am wrong.

Embiid is out tonight, so we’re calling them the Shitxers until they can get a win without him.

Embiid is out tonight, so we’re calling them the Shitxers until they can get a win without him.
My wife is not amused. Suxers and 0-76ers are also viable names.

Really pleased with the Dwight Howard signing so far.

Suxers get the dub over the Pacers tonight! Tobi and Ben played well. Dwight had a solid performance and Korkmaz and the reserves fueled a comeback win.

Free Bradley Beal!

Back