LeBron deserved Stewart getting loose on him here.

NBA is encouraging this behavior with these weak punishments.

What would you have handed down if you were the commissioner or his enforcer?
I mean probably appropriate for LeBron based on other penalties, but Stewart escalated things way further. I’m not sure what the precedent is, but he went absolutely bonkers.

I mean probably appropriate for LeBron based on other penalties, but Stewart escalated things way further. I’m not sure what the precedent is, but he went absolutely bonkers.
This.

the contact to head by Lebron wasn’t intensional. It’s a flagrant based on contact to head. I believe he was initially apologetic, per the Brow.
But he clearly said something else after. When Stewart first approached him. But…some time later the crazy pill popped in Stewart.

he deserves at least 2 games. If not 4 due to his weak and over the top I’m gonna fight him.

LeBron one games suspension is shocking because it Lebron. But probably warranted depending of what he said did after the initial blow.

This.

the contact to head by Lebron wasn’t intensional. It’s a flagrant based on contact to head. I believe he was initially apologetic, per the Brow.
But he clearly said something else after. When Stewart first approached him. But…some time later the crazy pill popped in Stewart.

he deserves at least 2 games. If not 4 due to his weak and over the top I’m gonna fight him.

LeBron one games suspension is shocking because it Lebron. But probably warranted depending of what he said did after the initial blow.
I think that once it escalated the way that it did, the League had to suspend LeBron for making the contact that initiated it. If it had not turned into such a melee, I think LeBron would have gotten a flagrant 1 or 2 and that would have been the end of it.

TYRESE MAXEY IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL

Curry vs. Curry tonight. And Jimmy Rollins is in attendance!

This was somehow called a charge. 🤦‍♂️ The Wolves just beat Jimmy Butler and the heat!

This was somehow called a charge. 🤦‍♂️ The Wolves just beat Jimmy Butler and the heat!

Somewhere an NFL ref broke a window throwing a flag there for taunting.

So the Suns are having a nice run. And not really playing well 😳

Sixers somehow beating the Warriors at the half. I should probably go to sleep before they blow the lead…

Nice half for Seth but Steph is about to go off coming out of half.
I was only half watching, but I assume they have Thybulle shadowing him on the perimeter.

Also, what week for Lebron! The Pistons rematch on Sunday should be interesting.

So the Suns are having a nice run. And not really playing well 😳
Are you sure that they are not playing well? 16 straight wins is no joke.

Man, my Jazz are a total Jekyll and Hyde team this year.

Back