He was my favorite part of this ownership group :(

😂😂😂

I just read a report on The Athletic, sourced by USA Today, that said that Kevin Durant is “monitoring“ the situation with Kyrie Irving. Wow! What a scoop. Is he also alive and breathing?

I wish I could feel a bit of sympathy for any NBA super star who fails in his efforts to assemble a super team.

Well, that was a lie. I love this. KD is now stuck with the Nets for the rest of his prime and is not going to win a title. His only titles will have come from being a carpet bagger. That is a bitter pill for him to swallow.

Last edited:
😂😂😂

I just read a report on The Athletic, sourced by USA Today, that said the Kevin Durant is “monitoring“ the situation with Kyrie Irving. Wow! What a scoop. Is he also alive and breathing?

I wish I could feel a bit of sympathy for any NBA super star who fails in his efforts to assemble a super team.

Well, that was a lie. I love this. KD is now stuck with the Nets for the rest of his prime and is not going to win a title. His only titles will have come from being a carpet bagger. That is a bitter pill for him to swallow.
Thats like a doctor telling someone that they have pre-diabetes. You know, as in everybody in the world has pre every disease.

😂😂😂

I just read a report on The Athletic, sourced by USA Today, that said that Kevin Durant is “monitoring“ the situation with Kyrie Irving. Wow! What a scoop. Is he also alive and breathing?

Reports indicate the Lakers are a serious option. If true, someone in the Laker's front office needs to get fired.

Reports indicate the Lakers are a serious option. If true, someone in the Laker's front office needs to get fired.
Well, they already signed Westbrook. How smart can they be?

I hope the Nets say you’ll get nothing and like it.

I hope the Nets say you’ll get nothing and like it.

I don’t know what the problem is with the Nets. These guys have Ben Simmons to play with. Nobody is ever happy.

I just turned on ESPN. Nothing beats manufactured hype “the future starts now” surrounding the draft.

Fully expecting nothing from the Sixers tonight. Mostly because they dug themselves a hole they can’t get out of.

I just turned on ESPN. Nothing beats manufactured hype “the future starts now” surrounding the draft.
They so badly want to be the NFL but ruined it when most of these kids are several years away from being ready

The Jazz don’t even have a pick.
Nobody bit on the 23rd pick + Danny Green (shocker), but I saw rumors the Sixers were shopping the pick and Thybulle.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Woj talk before 🤯

I’m going to have to watch this muted. ESPN’s excessive hype is too much. You would think he was one of the best college players ever after listening to Bilas et al.

OK now things get more interesting.

Still have bad teams selecting players that aren’t going to be immediate stars in the NBA.
(y) They’re showing Travelers round 1 reruns on Golf Channel

I don’t think Ayton has a champion mentality, but if he lands in Detroit the Pistons will be much more interesting.

Portland with a reach for raw talent. I like it. Also like Daniels to New Orleans. That roster is fun and he could be an immediate role player.

OKC getting younger in a hurry. Can’t be any worse and Holmgren is definitely interesting.

OKC getting younger in a hurry. Can’t be any worse and Holmgren is definitely interesting.
There’s the third pick for OKC in the first 13. Trust the process…

Knicks ta

An interesting rebuild with many more draft picks in the upcoming years.

An interesting rebuild with many more draft picks in the upcoming years.
Off to a good start with Giddey and they can future turn that draft capital into win-now guys if this team comes into form.

Back