Nead Putter Thread

Just spent some time on the web site drooling over these putters. I feel in love RH 991 Mini. That is one incredible looking putter.

The different faces of our Sap

9enyqejy.jpg

myhuqyta.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Handmade heel shaft mini mallet, hand engraved, also done by in house, this putter was only milled on the face is well.

byga6ega.jpg

atuduzut.jpg

6a5aheby.jpg

Wowza Gene, that twist 991 is astounding.

9enyqejy.jpg

The face looks so darn cool. It reminds me of a piece of wood with all the intricacies and colors. Just gorgeous.

Gene, your putters are absolutely beautiful and true works of art. Really hoping to buy one of these for my man cave sometime soon

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Gene, your putters are absolutely beautiful and true works of art. Really hoping to buy one of these for my man cave sometime soon

They are better on a green some where then a cave............

Last edited:
I agree!!!

Copper and Nickel insert, feels better then it looks!!!
If you have any that don't quite have the feel or look that you desire, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for you (because I imagine they'll still be sweet).

All beautiful. I wouldn't know how to start making choices they're all so nice. Waiting for one to hut me as the one.

It's like speed dating!

9enyqejy.jpg

Good lord... I keep trying to make my 'perfect nead putter, and all these photos keep changing my mind!... that face insert and milling design on a murdered out mallet style with the nead badge on the side may be the new 'tax return'

Gorgeous Putters! Love logging onto my Twitter and seeing the posts from WantsandNeads

Copper and Nickel insert, feels better then it looks!!!

I would cry if a grain of sand got in the way and scratched that face. How durable is it?

I would cry if a grain of sand got in the way and scratched that face. How durable is it?

Basically the same as a copper putter or insert, you do not have to handle it with kid gloves.

Hand machined on my restored 1945 south bend lathe, Nickel silver ferrule

y6u7apyb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9enyqejy.jpg

myhuqyta.jpg

They are both incredible but the top one is screaming out to me!

Hand machined on my restored 1945 south bend lathe, Nickel silver ferrule

y6u7apyb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gene, like I said at the PGA Show, you're ferrules just MAKE so many of your putters, so freaking beautiful.

Back