Need a guys perspective...

Rustic or antique jewelry

Shiny metal heart

Good morning! THP!

This is completely random and off topic, but I need your perspective.

Let's pretend you're looking for a piece of jewelry for a gift. You see something like this piece below and you want to purchase something similar...

What words would you type into Google or Etsy to try to find jewelry similar to this??

I'm doing Seo research and am afraid I may be too close to the subject and using industry verbiage. I asked @Wildcat , but his description of "ugly metal thing" wasn't helpful. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 9251896
I'd type in your website. ;) My Mom LOVES hers and gets compliments about it all the time.

i'd probably type: handmade jewelry mineral

Hey @Wildcat you wont believe this but a Natural Light search worked :LOL:

Great job @Nessinator that looks awesome.

pendant wrapped in metal? Kind of like what others said - I probably wouldn't ever find it though, I'm terrible at the word search game.

Don't give him ideas! Next thing I know we'll be moving! 🤣🤣🤣
if you move to a big enough place for him to have a golf sim room and you a craft room is that a bad thing? :devilish:

if you move to a big enough place for him to have a golf sim room and you a craft room is that a bad thing? :devilish:
Not to get off track but I think I can fit a sim in the Dining room.

Yes you can. @oumagic may not need as many air mattresses when he stays over. Wall to wall SigPro hitting mat!

um, no...that's currently the craft room apparently. :p

Hate to say it but I think @Wildcat was spot on haha

I think it's pretty lame that you're who you are and don't have a definitive answer to this yet.

Unique necklace for my wife "insert holiday/occasion here" gift

Hate to say it but I think @Wildcat was spot on haha
200.gif

Back