JDax

The Finley Cooler
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.1
I got a new Titliest 14 way stand bag for Christmas (awesome bag btw), to replace my Callaway Fusion 14 stand bag. As I was swapping my gear from the old bag to the new bag, noticed a dilemma, I only game one Titliest club (my putter), and it just looks off.

I'm sold on keeping the bag, and I'm not going to switch clubs (I'm trading in on some Apex CF 16 irons soon). Does anyone else play totally different brand clubs from the brand of bag they game?

Dax

I am currently using a Cleveland Black staff bag, with the only club in my bag from Cleveland being my driver.

My bag is bada$$, and I will continue to use it.

I have a sun mountain bag specifically for this reason. I'm a head case that way in if I have a bag for a club or ball company, I want to be using at least something equipment wise from them as well. Putter could be enough for me though.

I have a sun mountain bag specifically for this reason. I'm a head case that way in if I have a bag for a club or ball company, I want to be using at least something equipment wise from them as well. Putter could be enough for me though.

I'm the same way I only buy Sun Mountain or Ogio for this reason. And I have custom Headcovers to make sure it all matches...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same way I only buy Sun Mountain or Ogio for this reason. And I have custom Headcovers to make sure it all matches...

All my stock head covers are some variation of red white and blue to match my bag or else I would have custom head covers too haha

Wilson Staff bag without a single Wilson Staff club (I do use DUO, though). No issue at all and haven't given it a second thought.

I play an ogio bag right now so I don't have this issue. I honestly don't think it's a big deal at all. Play what you like.

I have a Titleist staff bag, and it's 100% Callaway clubs.

• Staff
Titliest 14 way stand bag is a great bag. it wouldn't bother me unless my headcovers didn't match for color. i'd get covers that matched the bag. but the actual clubs - don't care.

I think that the blue, red, and white color scheme of the XR headcovers is causing it to feel off, looks like new headcovers are in my future...

Dax

I also have a sun mountain bag so no issue, but doesnt bother me either way. I say rock it, they dont pay you to use their clubs in their bag.

Play what you want ! I used to have a Nike bag with a mix of clubs... The only thing as the other mentioned is the non-matching headcovers... It annoyed me ;)

I rock a SICK Titleist Midsize staffer with 0 Titleist clubs in the bag.
I have no intentions of changing, except when travelling I use my W/S Nexus Legacy bag.

yep i game a nike cart bag with no nike clubs. i do want a callaway bag eventually...

I'm gaming a Nike cart bag and have ZERO Nike clubs. The brand of the bag doesn't bother me at all. I like the bag and that's all there is to it.

Adams bag, no clubs that match it here

I bought my bag for the features it had, not to match my clubs and I have no problem with nothing matching

I have a Taylormade Tour mini staff bag. At one point I was the guy that wanted every thing to match. Now I have a totally mixed bag of clubs. Ping, Taylormade, Callaway and Cleveland. Only thing is I like to stick with the Red and White theme of the bag. I wouldnt stress cause really no one cares......I dont want that to sound wrong. I used to catch flack at my club for said reasons and the guys I play with for one never looked in bag nor did they care what I was playing and they sure were not worrying about if all my clubs matched my bag. So dont stress it.

Adams bag, no clubs that match it here

I bought my bag for the features it had, not to match my clubs and I have no problem with nothing matching

What the Doctor prescribed. I just got a Ping bag because it had the features I wanted & was $75 less than a Sun Mountain C-130 that I originally wanted. No plans on switching to Ping clubs. I don't care about the name printed on the bag.

I have a Nike bag, the first and last clubs are nike, haha. Driver and Sand Wedge. Plus shirts, shoes, belts, hats, etc...

I is not an issue to me, I just pick a bag that I like just as I pick hats, shirts and shoes that I like. Brand coordination is not even on my radar.

I don't think it really matters unless your on staff.

I have a Taylormade Tour mini staff bag. At one point I was the guy that wanted every thing to match. Now I have a totally mixed bag of clubs. Ping, Taylormade, Callaway and Cleveland. Only thing is I like to stick with the Red and White theme of the bag. I wouldnt stress cause really no one cares......I dont want that to sound wrong. I used to catch flack at my club for said reasons and the guys I play with for one never looked in bag nor did they care what I was playing and they sure were not worrying about if all my clubs matched my bag. So dont stress it.

Make no mistake, I love this Titliest bag, it has all of the features that my old bag had but bigger. My only issue with my old bag is that I fell in love with the white, gray, orange color scheme of the Fusion 14 bag. But after awhile the white gets dirty and my OCD couldn't handle it, LOL.

Dax

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Here is what the new bag looks like....

Dax

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
I think if I get these headcovers it will help my optics issue....

Dax

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
I wish the straps came off the SM bag easier

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back