New BGT Brava Driver Shafts

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Breakthrough Golf has forever changed the way golfers look at putting when the Stability Shafts were introduced. They revolutionized putting by returning the club face to square at impact for consistently straighter putts.

That same thinking went into developing the new Brava Driver Shaft. It’s a lightweight shaft that delivers the power and consistency to perform shot after shot regardless of swing speed or driver model. It was designed for maximum ball speed and smash factor because it delivers more center strikes and a better face angle

In head-to-head testing, Brava was up to 10 yards longer than two of the top performing premium driver shafts on the market. The magic comes from a shaft that feels very light yet still delivers incredible power.

Breakthrough Golf CEO and Founder Barney Adams, “This has been in development for a while and we are absolutely thrilled with the performance. What golfer doesn’t want to hit more good shots? We started best performance attributes in our Stability shafts and let that inspire us to develop a world class driver.”

Designed with exclusive Speedflite NRG technology and built with premium Toray carbon fiber, which is 10x the strength of steel at a fraction of its weight. This translates to less energy needed when swinging and results in an exceptionally stable driver head for more distance & tighter ball dispersion.

With Brava, better drives will seem remarkably effortless. Designed for more center strikes, accuracy and longer drives; so much so that we think you'll find it kind of addictive.

Image from iOS.jpg

Ooooo ... color me intrigued :eek:

A shaft that performs better and matches my LTDx perfectly?! Thanks a lot captain, now I have more pondering to do.

Barney's back - cool. I will keep an eye out for these.

Holy Torque Batman!

1655920054256.png

i don't personally have the numbers to back this up, but a very reliable source told me and several other thp'ers that the true torque of many shafts on the market is significantly higher than the torque posted. torque can be measured differently, and if you post a high torque many internet golfers won't even bother trying it.

i'd think the only thing you should read from those torque numbers if that this driver is going to feel super smooth, which is a very good thing for pretty much all golfers.

the language in the op sounds like this is autoflex and ventus rolled into one. sounds interesting, but also based on stability shaft pricing this is probably pretty darn expensive.

Interesting...cue my avatar pic.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the language in the op sounds like this is autoflex and ventus rolled into one. sounds interesting, but also based on stability shaft pricing this is probably pretty darn expensive.
$399 actually

But…..

WHY.

I would love to try one. If it can magically make sure my driver face returns to square at impact, I would certainly pony up the cash for one.

Uhhhh this sounds awesome!! Don't like $400 for it but I don't doubt it performs!

Interesting. Looks like the colour way and graphic was designed using XXIO styling, to me.

Very interesting. I'm a big fan of the putter shaft so interested to see more on it. At $399 I'll probablybwait til some start hitting the used market to even consider it

Very interesting. Sound like solid shafts. I really like the looks of those, personally.

Available to pre-order, Breakthrough golf Technology launching their first driver shaft.

Hopefully THP will be getting to test this one (although they're probably already on top of this).

Well this is an interesting release. Very interesting in that they included Autoflex and Tensei. Curious to see how this shapes up given their success so far.

Ooh, that last post looks weird now that the threads are merged. A link linking back into the same thread we're in.

i guess i'd say "why not?" aren't options good for all of us?
Obviously, unless they’re options for the sale of options, and this feels like that in a notable way.

Obviously, unless they’re options for the sale of options, and this feels like that in a notable way.

i agree, the messaging in the op feels like a mishmash of the characteristics of some other shafts already on the market. it doesn't necessarily feel like something new or innovative.

@jdtox any insight why they don’t have an X flex? The marketing is so good about this shaft is considering splurging.

Back