New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

Could never play a golf ball that looks like a soccer ball.

I said the same thing, then I tried one...

I also said I wouldn't use graphite shafts in irons...

Try one, I dare you hehe

I said the same thing, then I tried one...

I also said I wouldn't use graphite shafts in irons...

Try one, I dare you hehe
Unless it is a marked improvement over an all white one, no thanks.
And I'm all for graphite shafts in irons :)

Unless it is a marked improvement over an all white one, no thanks.
And I'm all for graphite shafts in irons :)

I said the same thing as barberakb dude. They are just kind of fun.. And they do a couple things visually that are pretty interesting.

Grab a sleeve and if you hate them, I'll replace them with whiteness when we play our next round!

I said the same thing as barberakb dude. They are just kind of fun.. And they do a couple things visually that are pretty interesting.

Grab a sleeve and if you hate them, I'll replace them with whiteness when we play our next round!
I'll cover that guarantee. I have a dozen CS•• I'm not using right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deal! I'll just have to separate my disdain for soccer from the golf ball the best I can. Lol

77593d3d54a317b6e06692546052c369.jpg

Also these are really cool.
I really like the look of these. May have to give them a try.

So much no... haha - Not afraid to call this by the actual brand. CALLAWAAAAAAY!

I was kidding Hahahaha but I'm sure you knew that

Deal! I'll just have to separate my disdain for soccer from the golf ball the best I can. Lol

My recommendation is to start by using them in short game practice to get used to the look. A lot easier to switch when you're used to see them already

About all I play now is the yellow and black truvis. It's such a great ball both performance wise and looks wise.

These are a blast to chip with, just watching the spin on the ball is really a lot of fun.

These are a blast to chip with, just watching the spin on the ball is really a lot of fun.

Agreed. This alone would be a reason to practice with them at a minimum. The visual feedback to your shots is the biggest proponent for me.

Played a black/yellow one yesterday in low 40 degree temps and it preformed just fine. Just a great all around ball.

My favorite ball right now is the yellow/black truvis. They are easy to identify, they are helpful to chip and putt with and after my initial reluctance, I think they're pretty cool. My kids originally got them for me for my birthday in July and now I'm hooked. I'll have to grab another dozen soon.

I bought 2 dozen for myself, then the gift I got my brother didn't arrive in time for Xmas... so he got a dozen Yellow/black Truvis and I only have 1 dozen now.

Just picked up a few 3 packs. It's good to see if the ball is skidding on putts. I bought them for fun and don't plan on replacing the all white balls.

Shout out to alez367 who reached out to me once I showed interest in getting blue balls. Wait....did that sound right? Anyways.....thanks for the shipment buddy!

56f7fd4e9cfb82410d8b3e83f8643f5e.jpg

I love these blue ones. It so much fun to see the spin off the RTX 3 CB's check and almost stop spinning and then slowly rollout. You can also see side spin on some shots. Gives me a good indication on how good I'm hitting my wedges. I had three shots from 75 to 85 yards that just stopped on a dime with my 58°.

Hopefully they'll have the blue at the PGASS in Tucson.

I love these blue ones. It so much fun to see the spin off the RTX 3 CB's check and almost stop spinning and then slowly rollout. You can also see side spin on some shots. Gives me a good indication on how good I'm hitting my wedges. I had three shots from 75 to 85 yards that just stopped on a dime with my 58°.

The practice element is a big reason why I wanted to pick some up. It makes a ton of sense off both the putter and the wedge to see how the ball is moving.

Back