JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Presented without comment.

Have a little of the Stenson Legacy look to them

:love::love::love:

Instantly in love with those, they scream confidence to me. Is it December yet?

Legacy + Apex= New Apex Irons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want whatever retail version of that comes to market. The lines on it remind me a bit of OG x-tours that Michael Campbell used to win the Open with.

Looks like the x-forged and apex pros had a baby. They look good and beefy in a solid strike sort of way.

Looks okay, smooth finish with defined lines.

I absolutely LOVE the looks of these. Fingers crossed very hard for December...

Yeah, saw some pics of those a couple months ago.

Yeah, saw some pics of those a couple months ago.

Per HashtagChad on Twitter, this is a new version, not the originals that popped up.

Per HashtagChad on Twitter, this is a new version, not the originals that popped up.

Very cool. Looking forward to learning more, I actually like the look a good bit. Been since the CF16 that I felt that way about a Cally iron too, so thats a good thing.

The Epic Pro 3iron for the X Man!

They look fine like that. I hope the final design isn't too aggressive.

I am more distracted by his wedges...

I wonder what they had to change about them after he tested back then. Cg? Address looks? Weight?

Interesting for sure

To me they scream power with that mass behind the ball.

There is a lot to like here. It will be very interesting to hear about the design - I think I see some stuff that has me intrigued by what it may be doing, but you never know until you know.

Assuming they make it to market in some form, I'll be hitting those as soon as possible.

I love the looks of these, especially if they manage to come out relatively badge free.

I will reserve judgement but I can’t say that I love how these look.

Me likey!!!

Saw a photo a while back. Stensons legacy look for sure. Almost bought a set I love the looks so much. These I would game in a heartbeat

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Back