New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I'm already pondering a possible pairing! Only 90 something days left haha!

I've had visions of these things dancing in my head for days... I'm such a fat kid
4u7utama.jpg

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362157409.849057.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362157409.849057.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm already pondering a possible pairing! Only 90 something days left haha!

when you say 90 something days it reminds me how little time I have left to get my game out of the shambles its in right now. We need some warm weather!

I've had visions of these things dancing in my head for days... I'm such a fat kid
4u7utama.jpg

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I hope we're riding for this event, because after I eat a dozen of those, I wouldnt make it 4 holes walking.

when you say 90 something days it reminds me how little time I have left to get my game out of the shambles its in right now. We need some warm weather!

I hope we're riding for this event, because after I eat a dozen of those, I wouldnt make it 4 holes walking.

Yes, carts are included...haha

I cant wait GG has my pm now I hope. Cant wait to meet you all

I figure this is a good place to ask this - are any THP'ers planning to go to the CT golf show March 15-17? I'll definitely be going but haven't decided what day I'll go yet. http://ctgolfshow.com

I don't really need any gear but apparently everyone gets free rounds at a few area courses and I am on the lookout for a set of good shoes in my size.

Normally the free ticket to the Travelers Championship pro-am day would get my attention but my wife got me two full-week passes for Christmas. :banana:

I just wanted to bump this to make sure anyone that was interested didnt miss it. It's going to be an awesome time. Keep the signups coming.

I hope I get paired up with someone else that has a Cobra Amp Cell Driver so we can approach the first tee box like this

Video is blocked at work but for some reason I picture a certain scene from Dodgeball? Am I right?

Oh yes. I'd want the fog machine going and everything.

Hahahah I knew it! I will check and see if they have a fog machine......

eh... I was thinking more along the lines of riding in on a horse like in the Old Spice commercial

pm sent, thanks.

doc

Only 136,800 minutes left until tee-time....

Keep the signups coming guys. Would love to fill this up.

Keep the signups coming guys. Would love to fill this up.

It better get filled up! Fantastic people, fantastic course, and fantastic sponsor!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Back