New! From Los Angeles

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Steve! My advice to you right now in your game is to not take yourself too seriously. If you enjoy the game and find time to get out to the course you will gradually get better. I find I get the most frustrated when I fail to meet my expectations, not when I'm necessarily playing poorly.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Glad to have you here!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, Alot of good things to learn in and form this site. I have been playing for ever off and on, the information about golfing equipment I learned has help my game out. Added bonus the people on here are great and would give you there shirt off there backs to help each other out (just not their clubs).

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!!

In San Pedro, try to get to Alondra in Torrance or The Links at Victoria in Carson. Get on the range and get some lessons. Lessons Really Work. Try to get to Plaza Golf in Torrance to see Todd when it's time to upgrade as well.

Welcome to THP. Always good to get more west coast guys on board.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP, Steve!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow Californian.

Welcome to THP! My dad worked at Todd Shipyard for 20 years (after 20 years service in the Navy). They lived in townhouse in Harbor City for a couple of years but are now in a retirement condo in Redondo Beach. They love that South Bay area.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! Information is bountiful!!

Back