New From West DFW

rally-cap

Reaction score
Handicap
18.6 GHIN
Howdy! I stumbled upon this forum while doing research for a planned at-home garage simulator. I've been playing golf off and on for the last 5 years or so - I get in modes where I'm all in for months at a time, then will take a few months off. Currently in an all-in mode, so I'm hungry to get better and I'm hoping an at-home simulator will keep that fire burning and help me improve.

I describe my golf game as "consistently inconsistent" - on my best days, I can break into the 80s, on my worst, triple digits are not out of the question. There are range trips that make me feel like I could take on a pro, then others where I look like I've never swung a club.

My wife and I just moved into our new home on the west side of Fort Worth in Aledo, TX, so I'm excited to get out and start trying some courses around here. Luckily, there is an incredibly nice range between us and Fort Worth that I've visited a few times now.

Looking forward to digging deep here and learning and growing my game!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard @rally-cap !! Lots of fun stuff going on in the home sim threads and some great members in your area, so don't forget to check out the regional forum!

Welcome aboard @rally-cap !! Lots of fun stuff going on in the home sim threads and some great members in your area, so don't forget to check out the regional forum!
I appreciate it! And I will definitely check those out!

Welcome to THP

welcome welcome.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, enjoy the community! Take a look at the "Regional Discussions" forum, there's a DFW & Surrounding Areas thread here.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!!

:welcome:

Welcome! Also in the DFW area so if you ever want to play a round reach out.

Welcome to THP, enjoy the community! Take a look at the "Regional Discussions" forum, there's a DFW & Surrounding Areas thread here.

Thanks for the link!

Welcome! Also in the DFW area so if you ever want to play a round reach out.

Absolutely! Always looking for new playing partners!

Welcome to THP!!!

If you're in Aledo, this is opening fall of '24 & everything I've heard is it's going to be awesome.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP and to the DFW area! Lots of guys on the Ft Worth side, more so than the East. I'm directly North of Dallas in McKinney.

Welcome to THP and you've found a great place to research that info. Be sure to check out the indoor golf shop and feel free to ask questions!

Welcome aboard! The DFW bureau of THP is strong and full of good people.

I used to live in Arlington not terribly from you. What are your favorite courses to play?

Back