New Harrison Shotmaker

Thanks for the update fastmc.

We will find out and get back to you.

I'm sorry I find this hysterical. You post test results but have no idea of the test conditions and what equipment was even being used.

Ugh.

I'm sorry I find this hysterical. You post test results but have no idea of the test conditions and what equipment was even being used.

Ugh.

Whatever, clearly it works as long as you find ours if your shaft is compatible. You can easily find out that information by looking...somewhere. Happy hunting

My my, I just went back and read the last several pages of that thread, and I can say in confidence that Harrison has joined the list of companies I will never buy from again. Sad, I actually liked a few of your shafts, but your business practices are shady at best, you seem to deal in unverifiable information, and you have the laziest R & D on earth. The compatibility list is a joke, and, in my humble opinion, so is your product. I am glad you have found people that are seeing good results, but I won't be one of them.

Funny instance, this is a shaft thingy. And he only knows the head that was tested, which is arguably unnecessary information.

First, my disclaimer. I have a newborn that doesn't like to sleep and a five year old who just got over a fever and am up to my ears in laundry and toys... SO I haven't read this thread.

BUT, we sell the Shotmaker. We have a launch monitor. Dennis can fit you into one ( if u r local) and the vast majority of people who have tried it in store LOVE it. We have a customer who plays a TM Burner SF 2.0, stock Matrix shaft and even though it comes completely loose, he has seen such an improvement that he can't give it up. He comes in regularly to get it tightened and has to drive a fair distance to get to the shop.

Definitely a product that has shown
Some demonstrable effect for everyone as long as it's properly fitted. The people who opt not to purchase are the ones that don't like the weighting or if there is a little rattle etc. But it really does improve shot dispersion and/or distance.

Ok off my soap box, and off to take the kids to their first Kung Fu class...

Back