New hybrid for me

Islander

Reaction score
Handicap
Just got my new hybrid in the mail today. A Bridgestone J36. I have never even seen a Bridgestone club in person since they don't sell them in Canada, so I have no idea how it will work for me. I have wanted a club from them for a while, so when I saw a deal on eBay I pulled the trigger.

First impressions are pretty good. Nice small head, nice set up. I won't be able to hit it for a couple of days, but I think it will work out for me.

I am just really excited about this club and wanted to tell someone :twist:

pics, pics, we want pics!!!

Just got my new hybrid in the mail today. A Bridgestone J36. I have never even seen a Bridgestone club in person since they don't sell them in Canada, so I have no idea how it will work for me. I have wanted a club from them for a while, so when I saw a deal on eBay I pulled the trigger.

First impressions are pretty good. Nice small head, nice set up. I won't be able to hit it for a couple of days, but I think it will work out for me.

I am just really excited about this club and wanted to tell someone :twist:

Congrats on the new hybrid :clapp: They don't sell them at all in Canada? That's a bummer :( So do you have to get it from the US and have it shipped to you (how much more expensive is it, is it considered over seas even though you're not really over seas)? :confused2:

congrats on the new stick but as everyone else has mentioned, PICS!

Here are the pics. Sorry for the bad phone quality.

Excuse the dogs nose, haha
2.jpg

And the scratches on the table
club3.jpg

club2.jpg

club.jpg

that's a beautiful golf club you got there. congrats again, let us know how it treats ya.

Nice, congrats dude. Isnt funny how you can never sneak in a picture without the dog getting in there. I think my animals manage to poke their heads in all of my equipment pictures.

I hope that works out for you. I don't think I have ever hit a bridgestone club. Let us know how it works out for you. Congrats on the new stick!

Turn out I am a liar, just got back from the range. WOW. Real smooth, pretty straight, seems really long but it was only about 7 degrees and we had a strong wind coming in on us, so that is hard to say. Seemed like a high launcher, but again it could have been the wind, but it really got up there.

Definitely happy with it. :D

And GC I did have to buy it from the States and get it shipped up here. Shipping was about $25.

Congrats on the new hybrid, Islander!

Thats a very nice looking club!

nice stick.....the headcover is pretty classy too!

Nice stick enjoy it and let us know how it does for you.

Back