New Irons Event Coming Soon

Yes it would. Unless it’s at Copperhead. Then I’m bringing the fireball.

You should bring that either way, I’ll bring the Hamilton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After much thought I’m going to guess it’s a Strata event with a guest appearance by @ClubProGuy

What I have learned at THP: while speculation is healthy, the reality will almost always surpass what you can fathom. Whatever the surprises may be, this has got the attention of a lot of people.

I do need new irons.... and it has been awhile since my last event

Should you be chosen for this mission you can leave those V6s in VA after the A-Clowns invitational :cool:

This definitely has my attention!

You guys are way off, but thanks for playing!

It's a spy thriller.

Austin Powers!

Have been thinking about this event ever since it was announced yesterday.
Ditto, my irons are the one thing in my bag this year I know I'll switch out, I'm also, selfishly, hoping that whatever set ends up in my bag this year could be full like 2i-LW full!

And if not Ping then second and final guess says Mizuno.

I've always loved the look of Mizuno irons. I've gamed a lot of their baseball gear, but never any golf gear.

I’ve no idea who the company is gonna be, but as I’m currently tearing my brain apart trying to decide what to get next (more importantly what loft of iron I should get next), I’m extremely interested to hear what this event might entail.

#FiberLaunch

The "surprised" tease certainly is raising eyebrows...

"Mysterious. Ooh."

*First person who can name the movie that is from I will send you something really awesome.*

Seriously though, this sounds like it's going to be something amazing!

Oceans 12 I think?

Excited to find out more.

As a THP'er there really is no reason to speculate. Though fun, it will just make your head hurt and the reality will be much better anyway.

That said, I'm looking forward to more details. :D

After much thought I’m going to guess it’s a Strata event with a guest appearance by @ClubProGuy

Hah - US Kids Golf, or Lynx with clubproguy

Can't wait to find out more!

What I have learned at THP: while speculation is healthy, the reality will almost always surpass what you can fathom. Whatever the surprises may be, this has got the attention of a lot of people.

I want to see a PXG event just to watch the server melt.

Keep thinking about this and chomping at the bit for details.

That would certainly make things interesting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can confirm we are not having a PXG event this year but I will be at their office in a few weeks.

Somehow it doesn't seem likely Mr. Parsons would be up for a bunch of folks that for the most part would never spend what his sticks cost want to have us milling around his place.

But this is THP and he may be more down to earth than the Company (media) reputation has put out.

Back