New Orlando golf resort —- AWESOME

I'd try to make the treck. The New Course is a blast.

I think we need to make this happen. I would imagine we could get a crew together.
Idea Volunteer GIF

This place was awesome when we were there for the Unofficial Gathering. So much fun!

New Course has fairways for miles! I watched some pretty good rounds happen that weekend.

Have been often and had my first HIO on 7 of New. Yea Baby. The big double greens .

Evermore resort just outside of Orlando (25 min from airport). Apparently it’s been there for a while, but they just re-did the entire thing. It opened 2 weeks ago and I stayed there the last 2 days and it’s AWESOME.

They have 2 full-length courses onsite that are so completely different: 1 is a links-style course modeled after St Andrews, and the other is an amazing resort course that I found challenging (in a good way) given how much water was in play.

I stayed in a massive 2 person villa (that could easily sleep more than 2 — complete with full kitchen and spacious patio. But they’re still building out 4 bedroom houses onsite that people can rent.

There’s also the is massive, beautiful lagoon they made in the center of the property, and a food hall that has some bars inside of it.

The golf center is called Grand Cypress, I believe. If you’re looking for a weekend golf resort, I definitely recommend this place
I love the links course there. I played a couple of times while they were remodeling the hotel. The course isn't flashy but it's a ton of fun.

This place was awesome when we were there for the Unofficial Gathering. So much fun!

New Course has fairways for miles! I watched some pretty good rounds happen that weekend.
I forget who it was, but someone shot like a 74 and was the worst round in their group, and lost to @Canadan by 11.

PhillyV, dhartman and myself all played pretty decent and got absolutely skull dragged by Canadan's 63. I dare say he left a few out there too.
I think he said his hands were shaking over every putt from 12 on.

Back