New PXG 0211 Iron Set

new line has to be coming soon. Out of the 0211's on their website. Still enjoying the heck out of these but interested in seeing the new sets.

1609944823491.png

What I understand is that there will be 2 different 0211 clubs. One will be a forged the other will be a second generation of the sold out 0211, at least that's they way I understood. They will be released on Thursday.

What I understand is that there will be 2 different 0211 clubs. One will be a forged the other will be a second generation of the sold out 0211, at least that's they way I understood. They will be released on Thursday.
Very cool. Any word if they will offer the XF or SGI model in a cast club ?

price point of the new cast 0211 ?

Hit my new 0211’s for the first time since they arrived around Christmas. So far, I love the feel and they look wicked slick. Distances were solid even though my swing was definitely rusty. Can’t wait for spring.

Attachments

• CF36BE93-EA5A-4A20-A8E6-7C1E3F4AF112.jpeg
    CF36BE93-EA5A-4A20-A8E6-7C1E3F4AF112.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 15
Latest tweet from Doc Parsons new weapons should be up on website today at some point. Not what I anticipated from the irons, maybe more to come. Screenshot_20210106-164514~2.png

Screenshot_20210106-164525~2.png

Interesting looking, maybe some kind of distance iron?

Interesting looking, maybe some kind of distance iron?
they dont line up to the other photos Ive seen, these onese do nothing for me.

Yep, the more blade like ones are better looking.

they dont line up to the other photos Ive seen, these onese do nothing for me.

My fitter said the others that floated around were a one off, maybe so maybe not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like these much more than the old generation.

What is driving that? I'm the opposite.
I don't know. Wasn't a huge fan of the previous ones. I think these are clean looking. They're not my favorite ever. But I do think they are good looking.

Going to create a new tread for the 2021 version

Back