New TaylorMade Stealth Drivers and 3 Woods

Sounding like we'll get more info on this next week. Really interested in the story behind the face.
Monday I believe.

i just wanna see how long it'll take to actually get one when we can order.

Unless something changed in the last 48 hours it will be Tuesday.

I know it’s the 4th. I had my dates mixed.

Preach brother! Give me all the hype, I need something to get me through this cold, icey hell!
I want to hear game changing, life changing, revolutionary, aliens basically taught us this tech hyperbole, with a loop of flushed shots where they cranked it to eleven after they put a mic inside one of the heads just to make us feel the carbon in our own bones ((vibrate)) type ****!! Let's get crazy to start 2022!!! :p

I want to hear game changing, life changing, revolutionary, aliens basically taught us this tech hyperbole, with a loop of flushed shots where they cranked it to eleven after they put a mic inside one of the heads just to make us feel the carbon in our own bones ((vibrate)) type ****!! Let's get crazy to start 2022!!! :p
And if there is none of that, you can toast your English muffin on the face.

Hahahaha! If that’s what you’re wanting, I’m afraid I can’t help with the thin info they provided :LOL:

But, I still think the article has turned out pretty good ;)

Hahahaha! If that’s what you’re wanting, I’m afraid I can’t help with the thin info they provided :LOL:

But, I still think the article has turned out pretty good ;)

Oh... Okay. It was just a dream I had.

It's fine.

Lol Looking forward to it either way. (y)

Oh... Okay. It was just a dream I had.

It's fine.

Lol Looking forward to it either way. (y)

Haha! I absolutely cannot wait for the conversation!

I kind of like that red. Obviously haven’t seen the stealth in hand yet. But the way the face came across in the pics I’ve seen is kind of a maroonish shade of red.
It’s definitely red red, the black intermingled tones it down perhaps, but it’s RED.

It’s definitely red red, the black intermingled tones it down perhaps, but it’s RED.
That’s probably exactly it. Seeing pics from a distance and the black making it more subdued.

i held the plus model yesterday. the face looks worse in person than the leaked pics. face-on the shape looks weird to me, particularly in the toe section. top down the crown looks great. my guy said it was about 1mph more ball speed for him, but spin was too high for him. he did say the sound was his favorite part. reminded him of some yonex driver from back in the day.

The Taylormade rep came past last week with the plus driver and a rescue. Shame cause I’m keen as for the fairway. I think the driver looked great and it will sell like hot cakes. The one downside will be the RRP. Thousand dollar driver in Australia.

Post of the year, of course it's a bit early, in the year.

more foreshadowing from the far east...of middle earf?

Capture.JPG

This club is the one that’s won the buzz portion of the pre-release “season” and its not even close. The Stealth is going to be a huge seller.
It was the club people who get to see/order these releases early were talking about, and that was before Tiger played it at the PNC. Break through technology are the 3 words that you kept hearing.
We’ll find out soon if that’s true. I haven’t played one of their clubs since the ‘16 M2, but one thing’s for sure, Taylormade knows how to market a driver.

Last edited:

Always read the fine prin. Lol0548D7A8-883D-4DD3-B914-6C83C8FA31C2.png

Again, lots of info coming very soon. ;)

I don't care how that that thing launches TM's marketing department already won. I'm not even an TM guy, nor have I decided if I like it. But the splash in undeniable.

Back