ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Homepage is Live

Very nice update! Thanks!

Very nice that looks fantastic!

looks sharp! :welcome:

It looks very clean; nice work!!

This isn't new-new, but I like how comments are merged with the forums. It makes sense to see the comment count now match the forum discussion. Everything appears much more integrated.

This is very important to us, because we want both forum members and readers to be able to engage in conversation.

Honest question here, go easy. What's the difference?

There are hundreds of thousands of people that read the home page of THP every month. Not every one of them is a forum member.

Just as there are tens of thousands of forum members but many don’t venture to the content on the home page.

There are hundreds of thousands of people that read the home page of THP every month. Not every one of them is a forum member.

Just as there are tens of thousands of forum members but many don’t venture to the content on the home page.

Gotcha. Didn't realize the hit count was that high on the home page. Is that unique hits or every time the page is loaded?

Are you (or was it someone else) saying that people's comments from the home page are now integrated into the forum and vice versa?

Gotcha. Didn't realize the hit count was that high on the home page. Is that unique hits or every time the page is loaded?

Are you (or was it someone else) saying that people's comments from the home page are now integrated into the forum and vice versa?

We don't discuss our traffic on the forum but if we only had several hundred thousand clicks, we wouldn't be around in this capacity.
And yes.

Knew it looked different :p looks awesome!

Looks Fantastic. Great job by everyone involve.

Looks really nice! Well done!

That’s a nice upgrade in the mobile view!

I appreciate the merging of comments! Looks good!!

Very well done, @GolferGal, like the look - nice and clean!

Looks great everyone! Very well done, and you just keep outdoing yourselves!

Looks, feels and flows really great Morgan, nicely done

I think it came out great! Is there a way on mobile to get back to the homepage once you’re in the forum?

I think it came out great! Is there a way on mobile to get back to the homepage once you’re in the forum?
On the top left drop down if you scroll down and tap articles it’ll take you to the homepage

On the top left drop down if you scroll down and tap articles it’ll take you to the homepage

Awesome, thanks!!

Back