ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Looks awesome. Will definitely be ordering one.

So get a large if your are in a medium ?
It depends on how you like your shirts. I find them to be a little snug but not uncomfortably so, they just aren't typical oversized shirts if that makes sense. If you like a looser fit I'd order up.

It depends on how you like your shirts. I find them to be a little snug but not uncomfortably so, they just aren't typical oversized shirts if that makes sense. If you like a looser fit I'd order up.
I don't like loose, but I am not a gym rat so like a little room to hide the dad bod. I will probably go L to be safe...or maybe order a L and a M to be even safer!

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

I don't like loose, but I am not a gym rat so like a little room to hide the dad bod. I will probably go L to be safe...or maybe order a L and a M to be even safer!

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends
Oh, I like it. You were always the smart one. May grab a L and XL and wife may get a lounge shirt if XL is too big. Or motivation to get into the L if a little snug after I wash them both of course :ROFLMAO:

Do I do this on purpose when doing laundry...maybe? Or probably just lazy as I am now on supervised laundry duty when it happens.:sneaky:

Its up now.

I'm in for one of these!!!

Shirt ordered and am looking forward to what the THP Store has in the future!

Ordered and went up a size as suggested!

Yes, My order is in.

Would you look at what showed up in the mail today. Super comfy t-shirt, thanks THP and just in time for the upcoming Masters week.
1712428145238.jpeg

This thing is soft!

Mine was delivered today even though I am still out of town and I had a mail hold in place with USPS. Here’s hoping no porch pirates out there snag my shirt.

Fan-freaking-tastic

Well done THP 👏

1000013091.jpg

Showing mine as delivered. I’m out and about so I’ll have to check it out this evening

So glad to see them arriving!

Tracking for me says Monday delivery.

Mine arrived today - love it!

USPS happened to mine-- it currently says "Delivered, Individual picked up at Postal Facility"

I did nothing of the sort.....waiting to see if it shows up. :(

My mail is on hold. I’ll be home Thursday can’t wait to check it out.

Received mine this weekend, man this shirt is comfortable and @jdtox nailed the design. Love it.

Back